Page 30 of 35 FirstFirst ... 20 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... LastLast

Thread: New machined Adapter for .223

Feedback Score

Great! I will take two. I will send a postal money order out tomorrow for $154

Ship to:
    Mike
    <edited out address on public forum>

Thanks again
    Mike
    Last edited by sniper69; 03-28-2012 at 09:50 AM. Reason: edited out personal information.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dmnash45 View Post
    Great! I will take two. I will send a postal money order out tomorrow for $154

Ship to:
    Mike
    <edited personal information>

Thanks again
    Mike

Shipped
    Last edited by sniper69; 03-28-2012 at 09:51 AM. Reason: edited out personal information
    .223 adapter instructions
    www.christcorp.com/renegadeadapter.pdf

Feedback Score

Will they lock into an sks m ????

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Just posting a comment because I haven't heard and response from those who purchased the AR adapter in almost a month.

When dealing with Renegadebuck, you will not be disappointed. His adapters work perfectly, and his customer satisfaction and customer service can not be equaled by anyone. Yes, I've been using one of his AR adapters on my Saiga .223 for quite a while now. Matter of fact, my son was home on spring break from the air force academy this past week, and we went out and blew off about 400 rounds of .223 in my AR15 and my Saiga .223 with Renegadebuck's adapter. About half and half through the two rifles. Not one single misfire or jam. I was using a mixture of PMC bronze, Tula russian, and MFS russian ammunition.

The only 3 bits of advice I ever give about buying the adapter is:
    1. Wait til the adapter is in hand, snapped in, and you can measure with a magazine inserted to determine how much needs to be cut or ground. (I used a dremel). If you try and preconfig the rifle prior to having the adapter, you can go over board. Fortunately I didn't go too bad to cause any issue.
    2. Standard GI metal magazines work perfectly. Certain plastic type magazines don't have a complete cutout in the notch for the latch to hold the magazine in place. So some plastic magazines don't work the best with the adapter. They don't completely lock in, and sometime will have trouble feeding. But all of the standard mil-spec metal ones work fantastic.
    3. Follow the instructions and don't feel shy to ask Renegadebuck questions. He is the best and is eager to help you out. Again, his customer service is unmatched.

I am not associated with Renegadebuck other than as a customer. I make nothing off of giving my opinion of him or his product. My only motive is that there are so many bad companies with bad products and even worse customer service..... that when I find an individual or company that stands out this much for their customers and their product is this good, I will go out of my way to promote them. Later... Mike....

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by blua_hammer View Post
    Will they lock into an sks m ????

No, sorry. That is a completely different platform.

Feedback Score

Hello all. I hope it's okay to ask in this thread instead of making a new one.
    I don't post here often as you can see...

Can we get some customers to post more pics of this adapter installed on their rifles?

I am looking at both adapters on the market right now and just want to make the best informed decision.

Also, are Pmags working any better?

Thanks.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by renegadebuck View Post
    No problem. It really doesn't require that much (it is more than a few licks with a file, but not enough to make much strength difference as the Chinese rifles don't need grinding and some Saigas don't either) and doesn't weaken your rifle as the mag is bracing the trunnion. On the other peoples adapter(all of them), you have to grind receiver too I'm told, not just trunnion. If that's true, that would definitely make it weaker without the adapter installed. Their adapters are used to strengthen the receiver. Mine strengthens it some, but not much as I don't need to make it weaker to fit the adapter. (No receiver grinding is required)
    Good luck on your decision.
    Does the Saiga still need a bullet guide with this adapter?
    Constitution Or Bust
    Ron Paul 2012

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by gunnysmith View Post
    Does the Saiga still need a bullet guide with this adapter?

No. It won't work with a bought bullet guide as it protrudes into the magwell and interferes with the AR mag. It doesn't need a bullet guide at all, but if you are using another type of mag that does, you will have to mod it slightly.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by pyzik View Post
    Hello all. I hope it's okay to ask in this thread instead of making a new one.
    I don't post here often as you can see...

Can we get some customers to post more pics of this adapter installed on their rifles?

I am looking at both adapters on the market right now and just want to make the best informed decision.

Also, are Pmags working any better?

Thanks.

I'll have to leave your questions up to customers as you asked, but I didn't want you to feel ignored.

Feedback Score

Whats the going price on these ?

I read the entire thread and see conflicting numbers.... then again, I'm old and easily confused LOL

Thanks!
    DT308
    "Trample the Weak, Hurdle the Dead"

Page 30 of 35 FirstFirst ... 20 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... LastLast

Search tags for this page

ak mag adapter 223

renegade buck saiga 223 ar mag adapter

saiga 223 mag adapter
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.