Page 5 of 35 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast

Thread: New machined Adapter for .223

Feedback Score

how much effort do you think would be required to get one to work in a chinese 223 AK i have one of the slant cut receiver butthole rifle

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by PuppyChow View Post
    how much effort do you think would be required to get one to work in a chinese 223 AK i have one of the slant cut receiver butthole rifle

I have tried it on one Chinese .223 and it fit perfectly without any mods at all. If an AR mag will fit in your rifle now and fit flush against the magrail, it will work for you the same way. AK's are fairly standard. Not exact, by any means, but close. Oh, BTW the receiver has to be stamped not milled, to fit without modding.

Feedback Score

[please send me a pm.. still rookie status. thanks!!

quote=renegadebuck;530063]Yes, I sell them. It's my design I've used for 2 years. I've never had a FTF out of mine. I have had a few out of the machined ones, but all that is fixed before shipping. It fits almost all stamped receivers and with minor changes will fit milled.[/quote]

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Done!

Feedback Score

I mailed out the M/O.... but damit... I forgot to put the stamp so it is back in the mail now... duh... Thanks...

Damn rookie status to send a PM...

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by RLTW View Post
    I mailed out the M/O.... but damit... I forgot to put the stamp so it is back in the mail now... duh... Thanks...

Damn rookie status to send a PM...

I can't say a word. I told Coils I'd send him a spring right out, I put it in a envelope, stamped, ready to go, and it fell between the seats. I just found it this morning! The perils of living 1/2 a mile from your own mailbox! Sorry Coils, GF has the car at work so I'll mail it tomorrow. Try not to shoot me on sight.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by renegadebuck View Post
    I can't say a word. I told Coils I'd send him a spring right out, I put it in a envelope, stamped, ready to go, and it fell between the seats. I just found it this morning! The perils of living 1/2 a mile from your own mailbox! Sorry Coils, GF has the car at work so I'll mail it tomorrow. Try not to shoot me on sight.

It wasn't Coils I was supposed to send the spring to. I read the address and looked it up. It's a guy from another forum. Either way, I dropped the ball on the spring. I hope he is forgiving.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

renegade; I was wondering if you are still offering the adapters. I tried to pm you here, but I don't have enough posts yet. I have a detailed PM to you on the saiga-12 forum with some questions if you can help me out. (Sorry for hi-jacking the thread). Mike...

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by christcorp View Post
    renegade; I was wondering if you are still offering the adapters. I tried to pm you here, but I don't have enough posts yet. I have a detailed PM to you on the saiga-12 forum with some questions if you can help me out. (Sorry for hi-jacking the thread). Mike...

I answered your PM on the other site. You will need to use this site for any pics or examples as it is much more user friendly to me.
    Thanks.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Thanks. I responded to your PM on the other sight with a couple more questions for clarification. Mainly about the possibility of having to grind the trunnion. Not too familiar with that. Also on what the procedure is for ordering an adapter.

I don't want to hi-jack anyone's thread. We could chat it here; or in the other PM; or we can email; or I can call you; whatever is convenient. thanks... mike....

Page 5 of 35 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.