Page 8 of 35 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 ... LastLast

Thread: New machined Adapter for .223

Feedback Score

Will do... hopefully it will stop raining out here in SD county.

Initally, I had to line up the adapter to the Mag well. Tomorrow, I will work on the trunion, to allow proper allighnment of the AR-15 mag.... and a full report.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by RLTW View Post
    Will do... hopefully it will stop raining out here in SD county.

Initally, I had to line up the adapter to the Mag well. Tomorrow, I will work on the trunion, to allow proper allighnment of the AR-15 mag.... and a full report.

That's odd. I shot three mags through that adapter before shipping. It should have just snapped on. I mean you have to put it on straight, but it should just snap on without any mods. If you had to mod it please tell me how and where so I can check others.
    Thanks.

Feedback Score

Its fine. When I put it on the firt time, it was a little off center. Sorry to cause confussion. It snaps in fine, now that I have ground down the trunion, everything is fine. I cycled rounds through with out any problem. Once out of rounds, the bolt would lock back. It did that a couple of times, I am thinking when I go live the motion/recoil will bring the bolt to the closed position.

Still waiting to go live.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by RLTW View Post
    Its fine. When I put it on the firt time, it was a little off center. Sorry to cause confussion. It snaps in fine, now that I have ground down the trunion, everything is fine. I cycled rounds through with out any problem. Once out of rounds, the bolt would lock back. It did that a couple of times, I am thinking when I go live the motion/recoil will bring the bolt to the closed position.

Still waiting to go live.

It should not hold the bolt open after the last shot. The followers of the AR mags are not thick enough to withstand the violence of the AK piston and bolt. It will, however, sometimes hold it open if you are hand cycling.
    I'm glad you didn't have to mod the adapter. That bothered me. Keep us posted!!!

Feedback Score

Default Saiga .223 mag adapter

Renegade,
    Are you still manufacturing the adapter for Saiga .223 Cal to use the AR mags?

I'm too new to be able to send you a PM or email through the net, so I would greatly appreciate it if you would contact me.

twduffy58@hotmail.com

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by twduffy58 View Post
    Renegade,
    Are you still manufacturing the adapter for Saiga .223 Cal to use the AR mags?

I'm too new to be able to send you a PM or email through the net, so I would greatly appreciate it if you would contact me.

twduffy58@hotmail.com

Email sent.

Feedback Score

I too am new and would like to discuss with you if possible my story with AR 15 adapters, and options for yours if still available. thanks!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kevins7189 View Post
    I too am new and would like to discuss with you if possible my story with AR 15 adapters, and options for yours if still available. thanks!

Email:

renegadebuck@gmail.com

My adapter will work if you haven't enlarged the sides of the magwell. This makes it weaker if you don't add some metal on the sides as some other adapters did. I can still salvage your rifle and make it safe, but I'll need to custom fit an adapter to your gun, so you'll have to send it to my FFL and give me a few days to repair it and fit my adapter to it if you have already modded it to fit the other adapters and can't get them to work. If this is not the case, drop me a line and I'll give you my number/get yours, or we can solve it by email.
    Thanks!

Feedback Score

I'm new here and very interested in obtaining one of these Saiga 223 Mag adapters. Please email me at: alexandor22@gmail.com with details on this fine product of yours.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by alexandor22 View Post
    I'm new here and very interested in obtaining one of these Saiga 223 Mag adapters. Please email me at: alexandor22@gmail.com with details on this fine product of yours.

Email sent

Page 8 of 35 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 ... LastLast

Search tags for this page

ak mag adapter 223

renegade buck saiga 223 ar mag adapter

saiga 223 mag adapter
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.