Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Quick Question

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by renegadebuck View Post
    Maybe I should have read up more on your posts. I needed to drill a front hole for my triggerguard and it was neater to drill out the spot welds than to grind them off. If you have an easier and faster way, pls post a link so I quit overworking.
    Thanks!
    Nalioth and his cold chisel @ gunco.net
    Nalioth and his cold chisel @ saiga-12.com
    Nalioth and his cold chisel @ THR

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Thank you! Still didn't see how you made the hole for the front of the triggerguard, oh well. I'll try chiseling the next one, but I'm not sure it will be easier than just drilling spot welds. I'm always open to suggestion though!

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by renegadebuck View Post
    Thank you! Still didn't see how you made the hole for the front of the triggerguard, oh well. I'll try chiseling the next one, but I'm not sure it will be easier than just drilling spot welds. I'm always open to suggestion though!
    I don't make a hole.

I just stick the front of the trigger guard under the mag catch tower and screw the rear part in under the pistol grip (in the existing hole).

I don't convert many Saiga 12s, for some strange reason, and so've not had to drill anything.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by nalioth View Post
    I don't make a hole.

I just stick the front of the trigger guard under the mag catch tower and screw the rear part in under the pistol grip (in the existing hole).

I don't convert many Saiga 12s, for some strange reason, and so've not had to drill anything.

It's always good to know more than one way to do things. I don't do many 12's either. .223's and .308's, but not 12's. I have done a .308 that way (without drilling a front hole and using the PG screw to hold the back).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.