Thread: L.R.B.H.O. for MSA AR adapters

Gunco Member Magnolia State Armory's Avatar
    Feedback Score

Default L.R.B.H.O. for MSA AR adapters

After months of getting back up and going. We are happy to announce we are bringing the L.R.B.H.O. kit for the MSA AR Mag adapter into production.

It is a 3 piece drop in kit that takes about 30 minutes or less to install. Made from stamped steel. This is a part of our new B.A.S.T.A.R.D. line of products we are launching in September. If you have not check us out on Facebook and you can keep up with the release news as well as give aways.

Regards,

Keep It In The 10 Ring rifleman223's Avatar
    Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by Magnolia State Armory View Post
    After months of getting back up and going. We are happy to announce we are bringing the L.R.B.H.O. kit for the MSA AR Mag adapter into production.

It is a 3 piece drop in kit that takes about 30 minutes or less to install. Made from stamped steel. This is a part of our new B.A.S.T.A.R.D. line of products we are launching in September. If you have not check us out on Facebook and you can keep up with the release news as well as give aways.

Regards,
    Hi I have sent Magnolia an e mail about obtaing a mag adapter for my saiga 223 have not gotten any responce yet are you guys up and running and the number I looked upbon line seemed to be a fax number can you please leave some accurate cantact info for all of us interested in your products thx for you time

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

MSA
    Sorry but you need to put some info up then on here, I don't deal with facebook or twitter and I'm sure there's others too.
    I'd like to see what products you are / or going to offer
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score

Sorry guys with all that is going on I kinda missed out on the forums a bit. We were working hard to release a few new products for Christmas but are falling behind with our schedule. So that I can focus on production more I brought Cobra's Custom on as a dealer to help with all the online affairs as I have all my time devoted to manufacturing.

As far as products.... The Saiga adapter is in stock and shipping within 24hrs or it's free. The Galil adapter as well. We have a S12 handguard coming just after the turn of the year. And our BASTARD with LRBHO.... pending approval from the law.

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by rifleman223 View Post
    Hi I have sent Magnolia an e mail about obtaing a mag adapter for my saiga 223 have not gotten any responce yet are you guys up and running and the number I looked upbon line seemed to be a fax number can you please leave some accurate cantact info for all of us interested in your products thx for you time
    I have tried to keep up on emails as much as I can. I did get a new PC and have had server issues with email and the site back in October but thought that was corrected. If anyone does need to get me PM me here and it will get me..... Or contact Cobra's Custom.

Feedback Score

If anyone has any questions or wants to place an order with MSA then please contact me, or my partner and office manager Racegal, and we will make sure your order is taken, or questions answered. You can PM me here, or we can be reached at Cobra's Custom, on saigafiles.com, where we have pictures posted of the new universal adapters in my converted Saiga.223. As soon as I can get some good video I'll be posting that as well. I haven't posted here in awhile so I'm sorry if the name Cobra's Custom is unfamiliar to some. We have been doing business on the saiga-12 forums for the past few years. We are just now expanding to other forums as well. Planning to establish ourselves as a vendor here eventually. I have sent an inquiry to the staff to ask about the details. We offer some good parts and services for AKs and Saigas, as well as just recently becoming the distributor for all MSA products. Looking forward to posting here.
    Thank you,
    Shannon
    Last edited by Cobra 76 two; 12-22-2010 at 12:15 AM. Reason: added some additional info

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)

Shannon welcome to gunco, I like to know if your company make Mag well for Saiga 12 ?

卡拉希尼可夫突擊步槍

Feedback Score

Hello Bluejack!
    Not at this time, but it may not be too far in the future. We are looking to break into the S-12 market very soon with some nice new options! First will be a Galil style HG milled from billet aluminum and looks like this....

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.