Gunco Forums banner

saiga conversion USA parts count

5K views 14 replies 8 participants last post by  henn 
#1 ·
how many parts need to be in a saiga to go 'evil' with no muzzlebrake on it, being stamped i'd think it was five parts but i'm not sure so thought i'd ask, i see tapco has a drop in M4 style stock an that counts as 2 and if you use USA made mags that's 3 parts there as well which would give ya the 5

or is it 6..............

#3 ·
#9 ·
I wish you guy's would STOP posting about the Saiga 12's .................................
Or I'm going to have to call in the morning & get me one.. IF Scott has any left I guess.

#11 ·
I wish you guy's would STOP posting about the Saiga 12's .............................
Or I'm going to have to call in the morning & get me one..
Just get one, I did, and I'm still kicking myself for not getting one when they were half the price. :(

#14 ·
i was planning on getting the tapco conversion to the M4 stock that 'drops in' and you don't have to more the trigger group. that's 2 parts and buying USA mags would be 3 parts

the 308 i have has no threaded muzzle the 12 guage i have does have a threaded muzzle as long as it's five parts for a threaded i should be good then

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.