Thread: Looking for Saiga 12 barrel length to gas port size and location info

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

Default Looking for Saiga 12 barrel length to gas port size and location info

Does anybody know where I can find some good information on Saiga 12 gas port size, number, and location info for shortened barrels of various lengths using both the factory gas block location and a shortened system. It seems like a lot of people are doing these conversions, but definitive gas port information seems to be escaping my searches.
    www.KoonceCustom.com

"I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day." -- Frank Sinatra

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)

check Saiga12.com

IIRC, there are 2 varients, one uses like 3 ports, the other 2. I believe there is some good articles about opening them up to function with lighter loads and shortening them too.

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

There's also a couple companies that post over there that do SBS S12s, they might be nice enough to share info.
    As for the 2 & 3 port, it's most common for a 19" to have 3 ports and and the 20 something" to have 2 ports. Some of the older 19"ers had 4 smaller ports but I don't know when they stopped doing that.
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

Thanks for the replies gents.
    www.KoonceCustom.com

"I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day." -- Frank Sinatra

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.