Gunco Forums banner

heres my converted saiga 12

6K views 21 replies 12 participants last post by  HKPARTS 
#1 ·
here it is as it came from CGW and you can see they do great work..

im still gonna personalize it. enough talk: heres the pix and a compare shot with Little Abby holding it...

and this is what i want ti to look like when im done....

See less See more
#3 ·
oh im pretty lucky,.....

Abby likes to help me work on them in the garage and have her pictures made with them, but she only likes to shoot the beltfeds on tripods....

she is a very girly girl and says the rest are too heavy. LMAO

thanks!!

#5 ·
thank you Max...

this is my youngest daughter(Abby). she loves to pal around with me in the garage and can unload a bandoleer full of stripper clips of 8mm in seconds.... but she is actually very girly and doesnt like to get dirty..... my 10 yr old (Lilly)is the full auto girl you see in my vids and is all tomboy (she doesnt like photos as much either).

Abby wants one of the Hello Kitty AK's in pink.

Lilly just wants another AK in camo.

life is good.

#6 ·
Abby wants one of the Hello Kitty AK's in pink.

Lilly just wants another AK in camo.

life is good.
You can't have too many AKs in pink!!! What about pink camo?

#13 ·
they have a website but work thru the saiga forum..

they make the trigger gaurd that they are using along with a new mag realease.

#14 ·
I have a converted Saiga and love it. I have not seen but one other and I have searched on Gunbroker and many other sights. It has black furniture a Galil style folding stock, threaded muzzle with flash suppressor. It shoots really good and is among my favorites. It is cool to own a Russian AK.

#16 ·
I'm thinking it might be fun to convert a 20 guage or 410 instead of the 12. I allready have so many shoulder pounders. But It might be like a guy riding a Sportster.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.