Gunco Forums banner

Saiga 12 - completed for now

12K views 36 replies 21 participants last post by  NorthernPass 
#1 ·
I'm going to leave this one where it's at for now.

Attachments

See less See more
#7 ·
Looks great Illya.

Who's stock is that?

I've got a Kobra on one of my AKs, I was thinking about swapping it over to my Saiga. seems a waste not to take advantage of the side rail. My problem is that I have way more rifles, than I have optics.

I'm eagerly awaiting for DPH to release his new tri-rail. He said they should be ready around the first of the month.

#16 ·
+1.
Scott's getting $49.99 for the 10 round AGPs. I've never seen them for less anywhere else. They are going for $59.99 at most places. He sold out his original order of 1000 in just a couple of weeks. He said in another post that He just received 500 more.

Bradrock,
Go for it. While they don't offer a lot of challenge to complete, compared to what we normally do around here, it's a fun project and a sweet little shotty when done.

#24 ·
Hello Who makes the good Saiga 12 mags, I hear people talking about breaking the plastic mags off while shooting the shotgun. Does anyone know where to find a steel mag for the Saiga 12? Most AKs are using steel mags, it makes sense to have a solid strong mag. IRONMULE

#31 ·
Sidefolder rear trunnions are easy to install but just takes some time to reprofile the rear part of the receiver, cut for the folder latch and rivet trunnion in place. The lower rivets can be difficult to reach to press but with plinkers riveter set up, piece of cake. It's all easy work.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.