Gunco Forums banner

There seems to be different Saiga 12's around

4K views 10 replies 9 participants last post by  Coils 
#1 ·
I have seen many older conversions with a pistol grip right behind the trigger guard. I just ordered one and there is no room for a pistol grip behind the trigger guard. The one I have has a tapco AR style collapsable stock with pistol grip included.

Pat

#5 ·
The new TAPCO Saiga T6 stock set bolts on to an original Saiga without needing to move the trigger guard. The pistol grip bolts to the stock adapter block behind the original trigger guard. I have the stocks pictured on my web site and I will have them available after December 7th if TAPCO gets them shipped out on time.

#7 ·
RCM,
You know we love you here, so please don't take offense. But those things are uglier than a barrel full of assholes. These conversions are so easy, why anybody would resort to one of those is beyond me.

Folks, RCM is a terrific vendor, who also sells all the parts to do it right (FCG, PG, Buttstock) All you need is a TG. You can even use one of the bolt on types available from tromix or saigatech if you do not want to cut a T-nut opening.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.