Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Tritium Replacement?

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)

Tritium vials are fairly easy to come by in most countries other than the United States.

Here, the only way to buy them legally is via an already manufactured item such as a watch, self-lighted signs or Trijicon (type) sights. Tritium *can* be used in processes to enrich plutonium so our beloved NRC bans it other than in manufactured goods.

Yah, like even the larger vials used in TIP2 scopes contain enough for me to enrich all that plutonium I have lying around in my family room.
    I have a daughter. I tell her, "911 is what you dial after you're raped. 1911 is what you should have before they try."

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)

where do these vials go on the lps tip2, and where can I find a manual for this in english. Droog

Feedback Score

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)

I didnt piss around with e-mails I called and talked to them betalight and they told me they are regulated and cant sell to indiviguals. They can sell to law enforcement but they need min order 30,000 of only16,000 -18,000 will work and it runs about 6,000 frog skins to fix acheap scope.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

I have a 1P29 scope that needed a new tritium insert but the vials I bought from CFP were to small and was barely visible in total darkness. What worked for me was a fiber optic bow sight light, they run around $20 on Ebay and sporting goods stores. It is a self contained LED light that screws into a bow sight to illuminate the fiber optics. Get the adjustable LED as it does get bright and washes out.
    I was fortunate in that it was the perfect size for my sight, just threaded the post and it fit perfectly. I can try to post pics later if anyone is interested. I had even bought an FAL Trilux LED insert but it was to small, probably could be adapted but I never tried since the bow light worked.

Crash

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)

yes by all means post away.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Me too I'd like to see that bow sight light idea

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

I checked back to see the thread and noticed the reponses but I never seem to get notified when a new post has occurred. I have the correct email and I have the notifications set? Oh well, I'll get on the pics later.

Crash

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)

has any one figgered out how to convert these to led yet

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

I think this one is a good one to bring back up. Any advancements or info since this thread died?
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.