Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Best budget red dot for AK folder

Feedback Score

I really like the TWS dogleg for mounting optics.
    So far it seems to have good reviews. I want to pick one up.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

https://www.primaryarms.com/Ammunition_s/499.htm

check out the primary arms red-dot sights for the AKs

you know the field is sort of 'lame" on the mid-priced optics for ar's and AKs.

these guys have some optics set up for the AK. they might be worth a shot. i have heard good things and i just ordered one of their "specials". hopefully it is as good as i have been hearing over the rumor-net.

in the red-dots you got the $15-$60 stuff then you jump to the $600-$3,000 units pretty quick.

in the $100 to $300 range good units that are parallex free are kind of scarce.

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

427, please give us a review after you check it out. I'm definitely interested in their stuff.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Any feedback on the red dots,I've got a cheap one and it's doing pretty good,but time will tell! morayman.......

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

so far the PSA looks OK. i haven't had the time to shoot it. don't know how well it will hold zero yet.

for a cheap red dot i sort of like the Hammers 30mm. there bright green or red and generally go for $30 ---

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

gee

I thought I was going cheap when I bought Meprolight 21 for $485 from sportsman guide

guess it depends on what cheap is

sprat
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

check out vortex they have some $200 and up stuff that some LEO,S around here use/ igot one and so far so good has a screw in 3x magnifier. you can get one like mine for around $175 they also have really small one that in the $500 range called the razor

Vortex Optics - Strikefire Red Dots

I see them on ebay cheaper than on there site. mine has red an green dots as well as is night vision capable. I got mine from a LEO who had to turn in his HK UMP FA 45. if it held uup on that is should be good on most any thing

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.