Thread: Millett Scopes

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Default Millett Scopes

I've asked some of my local cronies and nobody has owned one or known anyone who has. So I pose it to you all. Anyone own or owned one and your thoughts on them? I'm looking at purchasing a fixed 10x one.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

I'm looking at a cpl of the Millets also and would definitely be interested in some 1st hand knowledge of these optics!

They are at my upper range as far as 'glass' goes at the moment.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Some years ago I had a fixed power scope that impressed me with it's field of view and brightness. The major drawback being it's 3 pointed post reticule. In spite of it's foreign pedigree, it does it's job quite well.

The scope I chose turned out to have one surprise for me, the box was quite large and was a hint at how large the scope is. It's a 10x50 with a 30mm tube.

With that being said the initial feeling of quality is there with the clear click of the knobs and the security of the friction locks. It has a side focus adjustment knob, which works quite nicely and it's handier than an Adjustable Objective.

The view is very clear. And compared to my previous scope the view of the target area seems to fill more of the scope view, as opposed to the feeling of looking down a piece of pipe. And the Mil reticule and graduations fill more of the "picture" and are slim enough to not obscure game size objects, more like the thickness of target crosshairs.

I will have to wait till late next week to try it out at the range, which I will enter more of my review.
    Last edited by Blazerbender; 09-20-2009 at 07:58 PM. Reason: added spaces between paragraphs

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

+1 to the millets!!!

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.