Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Flashlights.....

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Mag lights are not recoil rated. They might work for a bit but will fail for sure, don't want that to happen when you need it. That little 190 lumin one like on my VZ has 1k rounds through the gun while mounted and still works fine. And has a handy quick relese, well relitivly quick, it's real stiff and will bite your finger if ya don't watch out. Fits in the pocket well too, only a bout 2" long, but a bit fat for the pocket carry all the time, jacket pocket carry OK.If my life depended on it, for sure the big buck Stream light or mil spec type lights, for sure!!! No comprimise in combat.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Smile twa...

That is when you give the FNG the flashlight.
    "Now I am going too sneak around the side here. When I yell, turn the light on them. Keep your head down and don't worry, I will cover you. Trust me."
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

I've got 2 of the motion activated lights set up at my house with 2 1mill candle power bulbs in each one!!! One on the garage and one on the house 100 feet apart. Won't only blind them but will give them a sunburn at the same time!!!! And thats not even taking into account all the road rash they'll get scurring across the drive ducking the HOT ROUNDS flying!!!! Don't no one fuck around my yard, and if that that don't work I'll just let the 3 Chows loose, they'll get-um. Did that a few years back with the wolf hybreds, word got around and haven't had a problem sense. Don't expect to eaither!!

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by 4thIDvet View Post
    That is when you give the FNG the flashlight.
    "Now I am going too sneak around the side here. When I yell, turn the light on them. Keep your head down and don't worry, I will cover you. Trust me."
    My sheriff buddy says to hold the light out to the side. They always shoot for the light, haha.

Feedback Score

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.