Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: all Eotechs created equal?

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by upgrayedd View Post
    ACOG is CRAZY expensive, damn! Not sure if I need that much scope?
    Yeah I wouldn't have paid that much but because I have one on my issue weapon it only made sense. But yeah no battery problem though.
    "What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?" -Thomas Jefferson-

"Our rights come from our humanity and may not be legislated away -- not by a vote of Congress, not by the consensus of our neighbors, not even by agreement of all Americans but one." Judge Andrew P. Napolitano

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

if i was buying the met-pro looks pretty damn good to me.

i got a primary arms and i like it pretty well--so far no issues --but it only had RED optics--no green--

i do like the ACOG series --i liked them better when uncle sam was paying for them though.

i have a couple 30mm hammers and their very good for a $29 sight systems. only thing is they eat these 2032 batteries up pretty quick. and i am so bad to forget and leave them on--LOL--

so far all have held zero and shoot accurately.

to me though it is difficult to beat a conventional scope.

since my eyes ain't what they once were a nice adjustable scope with good glass , and conserve that precious ammo--cause if the big "O" has his way--ammo is going to get to expensive and scarce for all these 0-powere blaster optics--

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.