Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: any decent budget binos out there?

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

I have gotten some very good quality binocs from telescope.com.
    However, my favorite pair are my Steiner Police 10x50's. They currently go about $400 on Amazon. (Lucked into a misprice on Grainger a few years ago and scored them for $180)
    Certified AR-15/M-16 Armorer / SIG Pistol Armorer

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

the BSA majestic came in today. so far it looks pretty darn good.

only things odd are this is an amazon sale --it was supposed to be new --but the box looks to have been opened. it don't look to have been used though.

optically it is very clear for $50 and it is pretty darn bright too.

the 8x mag seems MORE than enough , i wish it was a 7x! LOL! got to hold her steady!

it can focus clearly on pretty close objects , it is a little fiddely on focus on distant objects ,sort of like the majestic scope with the AO adjustments-- i can focus the binocs either with or without my eye glasses. like all the BSAs i have messed with ya got to work those dials and adjustments--lol!

the glass quality seems on par with my majestic rifle scope --which is pretty good.

certainly not "professional quality" but certainly not a toy either . good enough i can make scope adjustments on the 50m target without walking down range and do other general purpose things like check out automotive plates and spot people rambling around out side my fences and gates without putting the cross-hairs on um.

could be pretty handy for the occasional sportsman ,like me-- i'm a thinking.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.