Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Wolf Ammunition Now Making Tactical Optics

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Coils View Post
    This is all I can find about the Wolf Optics
    WOLF Performance Optics
    Wonder who the US distributor(s) will be?
    Website under construction, brand new I guess?

Sprat. True a foreign company but if they set up U.S. distributorship they most likely would do repairs here, I would guess? For $3 grand I would want Ivan to fly here and fix em.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    42 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 4thIDvet View Post
    Website under construction, brand new I guess?

Sprat. True a foreign company but if they set up U.S. distributorship they most likely would do repairs here, I would guess? For $3 grand I would want Ivan to fly here and fix em.
    4th - the ones for $3 grand mentioned above are not made by any of Ivan's factories.
    "To show you how radical I am, I want carjackers dead. I want rapists dead. I want burglars dead. I want child molesters dead. I want the bad guys dead. No court case. No parole. No early release. I want 'em dead. Get a gun and when they attack you, shoot 'em."
    Ted Nugent - speaking at the NRA convention April 17, 2005

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

I saw a thread yesterday about a PVS-14 that a guy got used with a couple hundred hours on the unit, that sold for 2K and still worked fine

the russians have been selling Gen 1 NV scopes out of Sportmans guide for a few years now, none of those companies have set up here,

heck Elcan in canada does not even have a company here to service its products, if my elcan needs service it has to be serviced in canada, very tricky with the import/exports laws on gun parts and i love my elcan scope

my crystal ball is not working right now but if it was, I would venture to say even if they did open a repair/warrentty facilty here, most folks would go with american
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

here you go sniper

TNV/PVS-14 L3 Gen3 OMNI VIII ? Tactical Night Vision Company $ 2,850.00, thats cheap for brand new
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.