Thread: Sig CP1 vrs CP4

Feedback Score

Default Sig CP1 vrs CP4

was comparing the two, I have seen the CP1 and for the price it seems like a nice lil package, I saw they have the CP4 now, style looks a little different but for actual performance difference all I see is the CP1 is 3x and the CP4 is 4x

anyone have any hands on experience with ether ?

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Yup I've got a CP1 on my M4 Sig,,,,,LOVE IT !! Not even hard to get good groupings with it at 100 m even though the X hairs are somewhat fine with out the light on. I used it once ( the M4) for deer hunting sense I was out on the wheeler and that's the only gun that would fit into the saddle gun sheath I borrowed and had no issue on a head shot at 125m on a 130 lb deer. I like them myself.

Only thing I can say is watch out, there's China made knock offs out there that suck. So don't get one off Amazon or someplace like that, they look the same and the paperwork is a direct copy of the original. But I gather they are prone to canted X hairs, if it say's made in China,,it's not a,,,real ,,, CP1 or CP4.

Get it directly from Sig, there Swiss made, otherwise,,,who knows what you'll get??? The true CP1 & CP4's are all Swiss made.

Oh ya, also the China knock off's have a 3.9" eye relief and the True CP1&4's have 5" eye relief.

Search tags for this page

sig cp1 v cp4

sig cp1 vrs sig cp4

sig cp1 vs cp4

sig cp4

Click on a term to search our site for related topics.