Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: MD drums

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Hmmm... I ordered two online but now can't find confirmation of the order and can't login. I sent an email though when I couldn't get a mammal on the phone. They had 196 available then and 161 this morning.

- Black Blade
    When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America , you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Good news, I had a brain fart and entered my email wrong, but my order went through. Looks like a couple drums are MINE!!! Better get em' before the "Occupation".

- Black Blade
    When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America , you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

He must be adding more, last night/early morning I put in for one and it showed less then 20 left, now it's back up to 200?

I decided to get one after watching his video(s) of the mid sized pickup driving over one, and it still functioned.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

CDNN is having a huge magazine dump sale now. They will sell these before the next BAN hits.
    M U S I B I K E

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

What's the word on these? I ordered a couple in November and so far nothing. He had listed delays and now nothing. I may just have to forget the whole thing and cancel if this takes too much longer.

- Black Blade

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

This is a excerpt from an email I received Yesterday. I placed my order when they began accepting them on 9/28 so I should be near the top of the list. My drum order # is EV-27XX the orders go up to at least EV-5625

2nd run drums should start shipping by the end of this coming week. Once shipping begins I'll send out an email to let everyone know. After which I'll keep the site posted with the latest order number that has shipped so you can keep track of your approaching number. PLEASE DON"T EMAIL ASKING WHEN YOUR ORDER WILL SHIP! I get A LOT of these. The time it takes to weed through them will only slow down everyones order from shipping. Please only contact me if you have issues or correction on your order and make sure to spell it out well in the subject title of your email so it better catches my eye.

It will probably take at least a month to get the current orders shipped. Orders will ship in the order they were received. The earliest orders on the 2nd run were placed on 09-28-08. If you have ordered just recently it could still easily be 3 weeks before your order number is up for shipping.

If you have a "deposit received" order with the mail-in payment option you should probably get your balance mailed in to prevent shipping delays when your number is up. You can better determine when you should send in by the info I just provided compared to the date you placed your order. To find your balance log into the site and click your order number. Subtract the deposit amount you paid from the total invoice amount to get your order's balance.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Funny thing is I never get emails but have an order number and my old CC was cancelled since the deposit. I figure this could be a problem.

- Black Blade

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

Then I'd send him an email with the order# in the title (hopefully it will get his attention) and let him know you got new CC and that your not getting email updates.

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

I placed my order back in the end of November, order #ev-41## and got a shipping notice today.

I'll let you know when it arrives and a brief reveiw.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

Just got mine on last Monday. Pretty cool stuff. Not sure if I'd ever use it, but glad I got one just for the gnarly, beasty look on the Saiga 12

Did I do that?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.