Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    M U S I B I K E

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

grandpa--tell me bout them good old days!

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

CDNN online ordering has been shut down.
    M U S I B I K E

Feedback Score

On gunbroker 5 30 P-Mags sold for $515.00 today

People are scared

Feedback Score

All of our local guns stores look like they where robbed nothing left and the Wal-Mart and other retail stores here have nothing but hunting rifles and some pistols. Alaska was the last State I thought would have panic buying
    And I have friends and family calling wanting to know if I have anything for sale........DAMMMIT I should have invested my 401K money I could have easily doubled or tripled my money <G>
    Government big enough to supply everything you need is big enough to take everything you have. The course of history shows that as a government grows, LIBERTY DECREASES."

Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Just a heads up - Some Korean mags are available as are a smattering of other mags:

Century Arms AK-47 Korean Magazine 7.62x39mm 30 Rounds Blued Steel

I'm all set but passs this along.
    When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America , you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

i'm like thinking didn't we warn everybody repeatedly way back when the big "O" got in the first time to start picking up mags?

everybody should have know that some kind of anti gun action was imminent as soon as the big "O" got re-elected. it was just waiting for the big disaster to set things in motion.

i had plenty of mags over from the clinton era --back when mags were still cheap i would toss two or three in the cart every time i bought something so i certainly ain't hurting for mags.

everybody did get caught a little out to dry as this disaster happened so soon after the election.

i got a few parts to pick up for a couple builds --but i got at least 80% of them.

all i can say is these guys that are doing all this panic buying --should have been listening cause the alarm has been blowing loud and clear here at gunco for at least the last 4 years--

Feedback Score

Some people have the "head in the sand" syndrome

Now they are paying the price.

And some are reaping the profits

From the Pilgrims

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by j427x View Post
    i'm like thinking didn't we warn everybody repeatedly way back when the big "O" got in the first time to start picking up mags?

everybody should have know that some kind of anti gun action was imminent as soon as the big "O" got re-elected. it was just waiting for the big disaster to set things in motion.

i had plenty of mags over from the clinton era --back when mags were still cheap i would toss two or three in the cart every time i bought something so i certainly ain't hurting for mags.

everybody did get caught a little out to dry as this disaster happened so soon after the election.

i got a few parts to pick up for a couple builds --but i got at least 80% of them.

all i can say is these guys that are doing all this panic buying --should have been listening cause the alarm has been blowing loud and clear here at gunco for at least the last 4 years--
    I asked you a month or so ago about some mags and you helped me out. I had a feeling about something fixing to go to HELL! So I ordered up 16 new mags for 5.56 and some extras for the CZ75B. These all made here the week of that Sandy Hook deal.

I assembled another AR15 last month for good measure too.

Folks got to do for themselves. There is only so far you can go to help people.
    M U S I B I K E

Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.