Gunco Forums banner

Magazines still cheap and available

32K views 242 replies 39 participants last post by  MUSIBIKE 
#1 ·
The one thing which is still easy to get these days are good magazines for AK, Ar15, UZI.......... Lots of sources and pretty good prices abound. A good investment for the future. But, finding ammo to put in them is the hard deal now. :frown:

#34 ·
are the 9.99 steel ak mags at cdnn some of the chinese ones that came through yugoslavia?

#40 ·
Copes still has them, $14.99 for the 32s.

Cope's Distributing

RobertRTG has them in 50 packs, need refinished for $290 shipped. He is out of the smaller packs of good finished ones, but expects more in a couple months. BTW, the 50 packs have gotten rave reviews, most are happy with a quick clean and WD40/steel wool scrub to remove light rust stains.

IMI Uzi 32rd Magazine, Uzi Mags, RTG Gun Parts

Midway is out, but says backorder OK, expects more 1-16-2011, $9.99.

Surplus Magazine Uzi 9mm Luger 32-Round Steel Black - MidwayUSA

#47 ·
Those aren't AK drums, they're type 63 drums! Notice the cut in the back latch piece, it is for clearance from a bolt hold open mechanism, and the lack of autosear clearance cut on the "passenger" side.

Means nothing to the average AK user as they'll work in semiautos fine, but they will bump into the autosear on a full auto AK.

#49 ·
Just got a few more "happy sticks" (Glock 33-round magazines) and six FAL magazines. I should get more CZ-82 magazines but have been looking for that occassional good deal. I just might get the new 50 round drum for the FAL instead. Already have a couple hundred AK mags.

#50 ·
While a 50rd FAL mag is a cool toy, they seem to weigh almost as much as the gun when loaded! Plus you can buy probably 15-20 standard mags for the same price. Now that would be the ticket for a fixed emplacement repelling boarders but I sure wouldn't want to hump that combo very far.

#59 ·
Yep, spent over a $100 this morning. Got more mags (AK, G19, Hi-Power, etc.). I also got a few 30-round FAL mags from DSA. What a way to "spend" a Saturday.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.