Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 11 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 LastLast

Thread: Magazines still cheap and available

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Glad I bought a couple humdred AK mags from AIM when they were $8 each and a couple hundred AR mags from DSG Arms for under $9 each. Guess I could have sold for a tidy profit though. Think I will keep mine.
    When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America , you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

I bought up all of them 20 rnd and 32 rnd UZI mags 6 years ago. Had my first UZI but, what was this AR15 thing all about? Got some conversion parts from RRA and assemble a first AR15 as a 9mm. Got a job several years back where I can machine anything I want after hours. So, several dozen of them UZI mags got machined into real good AR15 9mm ones. Bead blasted and parked all of them up to last.

A 9mm AR15 is such a sure hitter under 100 yards. And, what you hit gets, plastered. Without a huge blast of noise.
    M U S I B I K E

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Midway has ar-15 USGI mags for $14 limit of 2 per customer order if you need mags at a fair price don't wait ( i got plenty)
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

They are 20 rounders but, that is real good.
    M U S I B I K E

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

CDNN has some of the BEST deals going on magazines at this time.
    M U S I B I K E

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

.. They are coming back, slowly but their at least coming back..
    Just ordered 4 .45 mags, on sale no less.. Few days ago they were out of stock.
    Sporadic AR mags showing up.. Have to search but they are out there.. Up a few bucks, but hold steady. Supply and demand.. All the Nappy voters are done buying, maybe? Prices will drop..
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

MAGS have more of less recovered in price now. I just picked up 4, 32 rnd CZ mags.

Now, just quit buying ammo and it will rebound as well.
    M U S I B I K E

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

i wouldn't say "fully" --mags are going for about $15 when the sold for around $9 each before the panic. ain't that about 50% over the glut price?

better that $49.99 to $99.99 CTD bs --but still above retail mostly.

when you see reasonably good quality ar mags for $15-$17 they generally ain't around long.

and anytime there could be another hi-profile criminal act with a firearm and the "panic" will be right back on again. the democrats let no disaster or crime go to waste when it comes to pushing their agenda.

just the other day some moron capped himself and he was planning some kind of school/college shoot-um-up. had bombs all-ready made and everything.

hell as crooked as the government they may spring some fast and furious false flag BS at any time.

and Obama and fienstine are really pissed because their AW ban is floundering.

a disaster,mass shootings,hi-profile homicide and the door may be closing on mags at any time.

those $5 mag deals we were getting a couple years ago? their gone for good this time.

and the overpriced mags of today may look pretty good in the future.

i can remember when an AK parts kit that was $99 barrel and all was "too pricy".

if things go bad we could well end up saying the same about the $25 mags of today.
    and damn ammo? ammo if anything is WORSE than early in the panic-- i hope the ammo situation gets better. but they way things are i ain't counting on it.

that the thing really.

if things go back to normal --yea mags ammo and so on are going down.

things don't feel right to me. and many feel the same --like that other shoe is about to drop --

when that shoe drops -- a spare mag or two and a few rounds might be worth quite a bit.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Been noticing that the Tapco AK47 mags are available at a lot of differant places for "normal" prices, from $12.99 to slightly higher.

Apex, What A Country, and Midway USA have them.

I had ordered a few from Copes Dist. but they are out of them I guess. Paid $17.99

Used a couple on this SKS conversion.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

$5 mags are gone for inflation not just this panic thing. I have way more of these damn things than I will ever use. Buy up some things before they TAX it out of you.
    M U S I B I K E

Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 11 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.