Gunco Forums banner

Magazines still cheap and available

32K views 242 replies 39 participants last post by  MUSIBIKE 
#1 ·
The one thing which is still easy to get these days are good magazines for AK, Ar15, UZI.......... Lots of sources and pretty good prices abound. A good investment for the future. But, finding ammo to put in them is the hard deal now. :frown:

#131 ·
since I posted this today a full page of ar-15 mags have gone for sale both 20 rd and 30 rd price has stayed pretty much the same, some guys are high and some are right on thats been the trend. these are not all surlus mags, there are pro-mags and others check it everyday you will get what you need

#125 ·
I picked up 16, 20 rounders three weeks ago from 44MAg and Centerfire. Also got some green tip and soft tip 5.56 three weeks ago too. Oh well, glad I did.

Yesterday I got one more 9mm case heading in just for the Hell of it. That PMC, 124Gr 9mm is some super stuff.

Who is to say what OBUMMER might do tomorrow?

#132 ·
I've picked up a real good deal from Brownells ,, there selling 820 rounds of 196 5.56 tracer in a new 50 cal ammo can, with 10 Brownells brand mags for 399. The mags work very well,but not really no tilt followers, but no issues so far. I now have 30 + new mags and several,, 15-20?? 20 rounder Colt mags for my 2 AR platforms, and 5 hunting mags, 3- 5's and 2 - 10's I'm good.

You noticed I didn't tell you guys till I got in 3 orders in for it first!!!! Yukity Yukity!!!,, I'm not stupid ya know!!

#133 ·
twa - is it the same one as the link posted a few posts ago? :D If so, maybe I should stop debating on whether some should follow me home.... ;)

#134 ·
Looks like the brownell's deal is all sold out too.

#139 ·
CHEERS TO THEM WHICH PREPPED FOR THESE TIMES!

WOW, that time we feared would eventually come about for GUNS to be heavily controlled has finally come to pass. CHEERS to them which prepped. Be thankful for whatever you did to make your stock plentiful.

:nanabang:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.