Gunco Forums banner

Magazines still cheap and available

32K views 242 replies 39 participants last post by  MUSIBIKE 
#1 ·
The one thing which is still easy to get these days are good magazines for AK, Ar15, UZI.......... Lots of sources and pretty good prices abound. A good investment for the future. But, finding ammo to put in them is the hard deal now. :frown:

#234 ·
got the SMG 20 round thermelts marked 2010. the seem better than the ones i got from CDNN last year. these do hold the bolt back--where the 2009s from CDNN do not.

$4.30 each shipped i ain't complaining either way--LOL

JSE does have a few $12 tapco akm mags left-- don't know if $12 is the going rate or not for the tapcos--

#236 ·
Backordered Mags Coming In and Some Ammo Showing Up This Week

Picked up some ammo this week

My backordered mags - well at least some of them - arrived this week:

Promag AK-74 Magazines (40-rounds)

Bakelite AK-74 Magazines (45 rounds)

10 Pack of AR Pmags

A few rounds of ammo. 3 boxes of .500 S&W, several boxes of .308 TulAmmo and a case of 7.62x39 Herter's and TulAmmo mix

#238 ·
watching JSE sell troy industry battle mags for $14 a pop.

they got in a little over 3,000 mags thursday. they have sold down to about 600 today.

had this been a few weeks back they would have sold those in one day.

they look to still be selling good but they ain't vanishing in minutes like they were doing.

i even got a glimpse of some 9mm CMMG lowers for $120 but they vanished in seconds!

the panic buying is slowing but sales are still very good on mags and ar-15 stuff provided it ain't going for "gouge" pricing.

i have even seen a few BCGs back on the market for $199-- "only" $100 over MSRP---but at least there are a few out there.

#240 ·
If you have not done so as of yet, I would encourage you to consider picking up some these MAGAZINE deals. I guess after receiving this shipment of mags from a very reputiple dealer, I surely feel quite secure.

None the less, now might be the time to snag a few of these!

#241 ·
If you have not done so as of yet, I would encourage you to consider picking up some these MAGAZINE deals. I guess after receiving this shipment of mags from a very reputiple dealer, I surely feel quite secure.

None the less, now might be the time to snag a few of these!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.