Page 1 of 25 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Magazines still cheap and available

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Postak Magazines still cheap and available

The one thing which is still easy to get these days are good magazines for AK, Ar15, UZI.......... Lots of sources and pretty good prices abound. A good investment for the future. But, finding ammo to put in them is the hard deal now.
    M U S I B I K E

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

I just got ten Excellent 30 round AK East European mags from AIM. Several look like they have never been used at all. Still have some cosmoline on them.
    M U S I B I K E

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

musibike,
    most people will wait until the panic buying on mags start. then they will be buying them and paying higher prices. then complaining about how they are getting ripped off, price gouging, bad vendors, bad dealers at gun shows, back orders,etc.

it always happens this way. look at ammo, semi-auto rifles (ak's, sks's, ar's, etc.), parts kits, etc.

it wasn't like it wasn't talked about for 2 or three years before the election.

everyone knew or should have know this was coming. if not they were , how do you say this in a nice way, er! " STUPID"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

I unfortunately live in the social republic of Maryland where anything over 20 round mags is verboten. The Hungarian 20 round tanker mags are my mag of choice. I was very happy after doing my Saiga 922r conversion after I installed a Dinzag bullet guide. My 7.62x39 feeds great with real AK mags.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

The deal is we are NOT seeing any new ammo production. Some body in the GOOBERMENT has thrown a secret switch?

Right now is the time when MAGS are still real easy to get. They will be saying next Fall, "Remember when you could get almost NEW AK, 20 rounders for $14". Like KRINK kits were two years ago. Romy-G series kits complete for $98!

Remember them good ole days!
    M U S I B I K E

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Speaking OF mags, I have read alot about thhe Tapco mags having spring issues? Is this accurate?
    I want a few badly, but am not sure. I already have some steel mags, but want a poly or two to shave off some unecessarry weight.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

If you go to K-vars website and watch the video they posted on various ak-mags you will see that the Tapco mags are junk. There not steel lined and reinforced. K-var does drop tests on them and they all fail miserably.

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by Budda Budda Jam View Post
    If you go to K-vars website and watch the video they posted on various ak-mags you will see that the Tapco mags are junk. There not steel lined and reinforced. K-var does drop tests on them and they all fail miserably.

what else would you expect k-var to say

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by MUSIBIKE View Post
    The deal is we are NOT seeing any new ammo production. Some body in the GOOBERMENT has thrown a secret switch?

Right now is the time when MAGS are still real easy to get. They will be saying next Fall, "Remember when you could get almost NEW AK, 20 rounders for $14". Like KRINK kits were two years ago. Romy-G series kits complete for $98!

Remember them good ole days!
    what you think there is some conspiracy out there that ammo makers are not making ammo? the ammo is being made it's just asshats with alot of cash are stocking their garages from floor to ceiling

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by PuppyChow View Post
    what you think there is some conspiracy out there that ammo makers are not making ammo? the ammo is being made it's just asshats with alot of cash are stocking their garages from floor to ceiling
    nail - head - hit!
    Gunco Member #10

http://pookieweb.net

The "original" Boltcutter Rivet Squeezers:
    http://pookieweb.net/AK/rivet/boltcutters/boltcutter.htm

Project Pink - the Pink and Blue AK-74:
    http://pookieweb.net/pink/pink.htm

Page 1 of 25 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.