Thread: Saiga .308 Steel Magazines

Feedback Score

Default Saiga .308 Steel Magazines

Just thought I would share a couple of pics of one of my Saiga .308 with the 20 round steel magazines.

I have SGM's and used to have some ProMags but the end broke of everyone of them damn things. The SGM's seem to handle all the hog hunting well.
    But these Csspec steel mags are the real deal. Click right in. Load 20 rounds and go. They are rock solid and no ...I cannot tell any difference in the overall weight of the gun versus the SGM plastic mags. Damn fine magazines IMHO.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Got a question for ya "Sarge", are the 20's a bit bulky,they look it. I was thinking the 15's might be better as there not going to be so long. The 20's look like they wouldn't work real well from a rest? They are a bit spendy off there site so I'll have to see if I can find them a bit cheaper than $50, ouch!! But they work real well though? I need 3-4 but I'd hate to spend that much and find out there not that good. I haven't had any trouble with the factory plastic mags, but I do like steel mags much better.

Feedback Score

Yes, The SGM's looks like to feel the entire hog hunting fine. I am going to share more picture about Saiga .308 Magazine (25 rounds and 10 Rounds). Just find below

1) SGM Tactical Mag 308 Win 25Rd Black Saiga

Source: http://www.gunholstersunlimited.com/...d-polymer.html

2) SGM Tactical Mag 308 Win 10Rd Black Saiga

Source: http://www.gunholstersunlimited.com/...d-polymer.html

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by twa2471 View Post
    Got a question for ya "Sarge", are the 20's a bit bulky,they look it. I was thinking the 15's might be better as there not going to be so long. The 20's look like they wouldn't work real well from a rest? They are a bit spendy off there site so I'll have to see if I can find them a bit cheaper than $50, ouch!! But they work real well though? I need 3-4 but I'd hate to spend that much and find out there not that good. I haven't had any trouble with the factory plastic mags, but I do like steel mags much better.
    There are feeding issues specific to the Saiga .308 that require the magazines to be a bit longer than those of other .308 rifles of equivalent capacity. Back when people were still trying to convert other mags to work in the S-308, it was commonly found that they could not be loaded to full capacity and work with any sort of reliability. I have some of the CSSpecs magazines and they are top notch. They are all good no matter when you bought them, but he is constantly improving his product, and the current ones are really nice.
    http://www.boomsticksforever.com/
    Specializing in hand-built modular stocks.

Search tags for this page

saiga 308 steel magazines for sale

saiga steel magazines 308

Click on a term to search our site for related topics.