Gunco Forums banner

DSA 30-Round FAL Mags

1K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  NuJudge 
#1 ·
Just a heads up for anyone looking for FAL 30 round mags (metric). DSA has new production mags back in stock. I bought a few since they were out of stock for a while.

FAL-SA58 Mags & Accessories-D S Arms

#3 ·
There had been some SA mags but they were hard to find. I saw that these mags were listed on GB for upwards of 3X the price from DSA. They had been out for some time and the SA mags were next to impossible to find. I figured for the price I would get some but I haven't tried these yet as I am working on a project outta state trouble-shooting some oil wells and won't be back for a few weeks. Hope to run a few mags through before winter sets in.

#4 ·
I have scoured the internet looking for new FN Fal magazines as well as MOLLE pouches to go along with them, so far I haven't turned up anything worthwhile and the local gun shops don't have much to offer either. I understand there's a lot of used mags available, however I'm the kinda guy that would rather purchase something like this new.

I recently heard about Rock River Arms developing a new polymer Fal magazine for 5, 10, 20, and 30 round capacity, but haven't seen anything available for purchase; even on their website. The magazines I'm looking for are going to be used in conjunction with the Kel-tec RFB in case anyone is wondering.

As far as MOLLE pouches go, I'm looking for a pouch that can carry two magazines stacked on top of each other, like this one...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.