Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: More Mags Coming?

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

well myTROY ind mags shipped from JSE after all.

a trick from ordering from JSE if their showing OOS --if they just ran out go ahead and order it anyway.

sometimes they get broken shipments like 400 today and another 120 next week and this is what i think happened on the mags i was an hour late on ordering the mags--they had sold 500 mags in just a few minutes --

anyway i ordered a few anyway even thought they were showing OOS . i figure someones credit card bounced and a few came up for sale and so mine were next in order filled.

either that or that got another small shipment --just enough to fill some of the back orders.

so far the only mags i haven't got are the back ordered pmags and those those IDF E-mags. the E mags show due to ship--and it has been nearly 8 weeks since the order was put in. so they got to be shipping soon.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Default j4..

Just stopped at a fun store on the way back from Gainsville.. Lots of Tapco AK mags for sale, around $16. Cases of Bulgarian mags plastic AK for $17 each..
    Not familiar with the Bulgarians but hey their mags..
    Man in charge of reloading supplies.. "Big order of powders coming in soon, hang in their, stop back or call."
    Panic slowing down? I do not know, but things are gradually showing up locally at the shops..
    Lot of rifles, shotguns, individual boxes of ammo available.. Not gouge prices, but fair under the circumstances..
    No AKs or ARs, they go out the door as soon as they come in..
    Maybe things are settling down??
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Postak

Quote Originally Posted by 4thIDvet View Post
    Just stopped at a fun store on the way back from Gainsville.. Lots of Tapco AK mags for sale, around $16. Cases of Bulgarian mags plastic AK for $17 each..
    Not familiar with the Bulgarians but hey their mags..
    Man in charge of reloading supplies.. "Big order of powders coming in soon, hang in their, stop back or call."
    Panic slowing down? I do not know, but things are gradually showing up locally at the shops..
    Lot of rifles, shotguns, individual boxes of ammo available.. Not gouge prices, but fair under the circumstances..
    No AKs or ARs, they go out the door as soon as they come in..
    Maybe things are settling down??

could be or just people are running LOW on the long green back$--

i watch JSE and a few other places --they still sell out of 500+ mags in a hour or so if their good mags that is.

CDNN has come down some their $29 mags are now about $19

so yea i think the market for ar-15 mags anyway is showing signs of getting a little bit softer on the prices and a few more showing up in stock.

things are a little better than last month today there are a few barrels LPKs and lowers too though no BCGs yet.

we could be in for another panic though --all it would take would be another batch of BS form the white house and well be back to square one--

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.