Thread: $185 mag plus $10 shipping!==LOL!

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Default $185 mag plus $10 shipping!==LOL!

$185 for ONE mag? and i don't think it is even a "real" HK mag. it looks an awful lot like those ROK knock offs that sold for $9

and i just thought i was getting burned on those $14 troy mags--LOL

and the guy won't even throw in free shipping on a $185 mag?--LOL! $18.50 for TWO with free shipping maybe--

Magazine 30 rounds .223 5.56 556- new production aftermarket HK 416 st for sale (998419435)

Feedback Score

Origin: Korea

More power to him if some dumbass buys it.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

I just got my Troy mags, they seem pretty well built to me. The $14 seems okay to me considering the way things are. I need to stop though, I keep buying more mags, I don't need them.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

$14 for a troy mag is a good price , i don't know what they went for before the panic --i would guess about what a p-mag sold for $10-$14 so in todays world hell yea the troy for $14 is a good deal.

i bought a few myself --even though i got plenty all ready--LOL!

yea -- i got as many mags as i can possibly use. when in if my last BO mags get here that is going to be it for me buying mags for a while.

i think that $185+$10 shipping has got to be a new hi or low-- for one mag--for an ar-15! i don't think i spent that much for all the 7.62x39 ar mags,9mm mags, 5.56 mags since the panic --and i bought quite a few--

i haven't had that much trouble buying spare mags --the most expensive ones i have bought so far were $21 each --

pre panic price was $17.50 --so i haven't go hammered too bad with the mags.

we just sit around and bitch cause the $5 DSG/D&H mags are gone , along with the $6.99 c-products.

i don't recall ever seeing p-mags below $12 much before the panic. mostly the pmags have been $12-$14 all the time. they rarely were on sale for much under MSRP.

i digress though --yea people are jumping the gun on the mag , ammo and firearms prices.

we are sort of in a limbo cause who know what the big "O" is going to try next--

with mags and ammo it is all ways better to have a few extra --long as it don't cost an arm or leg!

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

I'm considering selling my Norinco 120 round drum. I remember during the AWB, they were going for $500 or so

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.