Gunco Forums banner

AK Mags

3K views 12 replies 9 participants last post by  jimraynor21 
#1 ·
#2 ·
Cool! I already have a few hundred mags but these are decent prices. looks like we are back to pre-panic prices. I recently got steel Polish AK-74 mags from Copes for about $15 each now sold out except for "like new" ones now for about $20 each.

#4 ·
recon - thanks for sharing the links. :)

#5 ·
Looks like APEX wants to play too:

Ten mags for $90

These military surplus steel 30 round AK47 magazines are used in good functional condition.
Most will have finish wear and have minor dings that do not affect the function of the magazine.
These are from various European sources and are primarily of Romanian, Bulgarian and Polish origin.
Sorry, we can not hand select for manufacture.
https://www.apexgunparts.com/product_info.php/products_id/2271

#6 ·
#12 ·
Nope,, no incoming from here sprat ,, your safe.

But I've just had enough bad experiences buying ,,"cheap stuff",, that some just wasn't worth the powder to blow it to Hell. There is allot of junk out there now days and some stuff I've gotten was just such poor quality I either just sent it back or just gave it my nephew for his Airsoft guns. Ya that bad!

#13 ·
I only ever held one once at a gun show and as soon as I felt how light/flimsey I sat it down and ignored all the others I saw.

I wonder if they could easily be beefed up/make better with a little work?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.