Gunco Forums banner

FSE Recoil Pad!

8K views 19 replies 13 participants last post by  hcpookie 
#1 ·
VERY NICE!

Not much to say about a rubber buttpad, but this thing is really well built. It comes exactly as advertised. I think this is a good match for the stock.

Also, it shipped fast! Always a good thing! :)

FSE USA Online Recoil Pad for AK type rifles

#5 ·
first sons has been around for a long time but I lost track of them. Good to see them again.

#8 ·
Max-- I saw that. I've got another to put together but too many kits falls in there with rich and skinny!

And Jerry -- thanks for the flag on this one.

#9 ·
I received the recoil pad today.
Jerry is right on the money (as usual) It looks like it will actually work well. I'm not particularly recoil sensitive, but when I got done wringing out the AGP mag last week, I had a pretty nasty bruise on my shoulder.
I got this in preparation for the MD 20 round drum I have on order.:headbang:

#13 ·
I wish that FSE had some more stuff available (their site is pretty bleak nowadays, only two items, I was really hoping to get another one of their FAL HTS sets) I wasn't too happy about $8. shipping for a $16 part. But still the overall price wasn't too bad.

#15 · (Edited)
FSE Recoil Pads on AKs & SKSs

:thumbup1: Great product! I've got them mounted on ATI SKS Ultralite folders & regular Russian/Chinese SKS stocks I'm talking about the AK version ...not the offered for sale SKS screw-mount type. I called first & asked...the AK version slips on and fits snug on regular SKS stocks.The curve-fit anchors into my shoulder rock solid. The common response to shouldering the SKSs with the AK version FSE pad is WOW:wow:...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.