Gunco Forums banner

DPH Arms US made 12ga Tri Rail

5K views 18 replies 8 participants last post by  jumm 
#1 ·
This is a direct replacement for the original handguard. It uses the original screw from the sling swivel and fits in the front of the receiver just like the original. It is machined from a solid block so it is made correctly without cutting any corners.

Scott

See less See more
#8 ·
Now we need a rail mount sling swivel :rofl:

Actually, now that I mention that, is there a way to use the original sling swivel with that? It looks like it covers up the mounting point which is why I ask. A side-mount sling point would be a great addition to that

#15 ·
I talked to the shop today and we hammered out some pricing. The pricing on the first run is going to be as low as we can make it so we get these out and into peoples hands. The price WILL increase as we move forward. The 12 ga tri rail is going to be $99.99. We will have them in stock by the first of November.

CLICK HERE TO ORDER
Saiga 12ga Tri Rail System - $99.99

Scott

#16 ·
A billet tri-rail for under a hundred bucks? WOW.
I wouldn't have thunk it possible. I see imported, cast crap going for that kind of money. With all the machining involved in fabricating these from billet, I don't know how you can do it for under a C note. Please put my name on the top of the list for when they become available.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.