Gunco Forums banner

Saiga Surefire Tri-rails

4K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  tatooed 
#1 ·
I've been looking into various Tri-rails for the Saigas. The two I have found were the alum. tri-rail available from DPH Arms and the Surefire molded tri-rail available from other various suppliers. There is a price difference because the tri-rail from DPH is alum. and the Surefire is made of that Dupont plastic.

Sure the aluminum is much better looking but looks aside how do both function? I've heard good things about the aluminum tri-rail but what about the Surefire one? Has anyone had any experience with it? Are they just as durable as the alum. ones?

Any help would be appreciated thanks.

#2 ·
No experience with either but I'd say the aluminum would be better in the long run, I know polymers are very high tech now and can handle a lot of abuse, but I still think metal is better then plastic.

#4 ·
tapco also offers intrufuse every thing ive found for saigas are expensive when its made by sure fire its cheaper in long run to buy install bullet guide and have it installed and use mil surplus magazines my 5.45x39 were 12.00 to 14.00 each surefire magazines haven't come out hi cap yet but 10 round is 50.00 plus

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.