Thread: Adjustable FCG in a stock saiga-12 Oh My!

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)

Smile Adjustable FCG in a stock saiga-12 Oh My!

A couple of people inquired if it could be done, and by george we did it!
    This is an item that will be available through Ak-builder and Red Star Arms. It still counts as three compliance parts. Hammer, Sear, and disconnector. The trigger is remote and foreign made, so it does not count. THis is ideal for those using the Tapco intrafuse T6 stock set or those wanting to keep the original Monte Carlo hunting stock. It is fully adjustable for engagement, creep, and overtravel. The selector has to be slightly modified to work with the adjustable FCG. This will also work on the stock rifles. Watch each of their websites for more details and availability.
    Freedom is not free. Some will perish to preserve it for the many. Just as our Forefathers did before us, we must take up the battle and not waver. Victory is our only option.

Feedback Score

Nice! What Saiga models will this fit?

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

While I think that this is good news for anybody looking to keep the trigger in the sporting position, I'd like to see some documentation that a sear is a countable part in a Saiga. There is no sear listed in the Saiga parts count that the ATF released. Even if it was counted, it would add another part to the list, thereby canceling itself out.

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.