Thread: Contacting DPH

Feedback Score

Default Contacting DPH

Does anyone know how to get a hold of these guys? Are they in hiding or what? Won't respond to email and phone number doesn't work. These guys don't seem to know how to conduct business very well.

Always sore, always tired Bradrock's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    23 (100%)

I don't think ANY gun vendors are answering phones or emails right now.
    Don't blame them. Blame the douchebag liberals causing the panic buying.
    " Save a tree...........Eat A Beaver!"

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

I tried to call brownells the line does not ring, so i checked and found a backdoor number to speak to technical support
    got through then said guess you guys are overwhelmed, the word I got back was like never before
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by vkaint View Post
    Does anyone know how to get a hold of these guys? Are they in hiding or what? Won't respond to email and phone number doesn't work. These guys don't seem to know how to conduct business very well.
    Lets see....12 yrs in the gun business with a solid reputation and on ypur first post you want to flame me. Either you didnt do your do diligence in researching us or you just dont have any patients. Our email will tell you to call us our toll free number. We are open Monday thru Thursday and it takes about 30 minutes for the voice mail to fill up. If you have suggestions....please....i am open to them. We close on Fridays because we have gunshowa we have to set up for.

Scott
    888-376-0937

Always sore, always tired Bradrock's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    23 (100%)

We love you Scott ! Don't worry about the troll
    " Save a tree...........Eat A Beaver!"

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)

Not worried about it and not trying to be a dick.....but i would hope everyone would kind of take a deep breath and understand that when business increases by 800%.....its gonna take its roll.on all of us.

Scott

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Ya ain't lying, Scott,I sold a couple things at a local shop a few days ago on consignment,, now the phone is ringing off the hook!!!! Everyone thinks I'm a distributor now!!!! GEZZZZZ! Can't get shit done.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by vkaint View Post
    I have dealt with DPH numerous times; they are A+++, first post and you flame a respected vendor? How old are you? Have you read the papers? Do you have a clue what is going on now with this "hobby" of ours?

I have had it with all these newbees bitching about how tough it is to get this gun, or this magazine or this ammo etc. Man up, shut up and open up you damn eyes. You should have planned better, stop your whinning and just go to GunBroker where you can get whatever you want for 4 times the price.

BTW Welcome to Gunco
    Nemo ME Impune Lacessit
    Manus sapiens potens est
    пиштоли не убиваат луѓе, тие само го прават тоа полесно

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)

Thanks for the encouraging words guys. We have been working our tails off and we are still under water around here. We have actually only shut down for one day since all this started. We took Christmas day off and then got right back to it. Supply has been terrible. tapco shut down last Wednesday for inventory and they just started shipping out today. Thank goodness we were pretty well.stocked when it started but we are waiting on mags to.come.in.to.fill backorders now.We did just get a large shipment of AK drums in yesterday but they wont last long. We have a mass email going out tomorrow to advertise them.

Thanks again i gotta finish.packing for the gun show tomorrow

Scott

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.