Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Mac-10 or 11

Feedback Score

Between the two (M10 or M11) I think the M11 is a better option if only because of all the accessories you can get that will really improve the shootability.

When I got my one and only MG, I was also leaning toward a MAC but ended up buying a Stemple. I have alot of guns and (I thought alot ) of ammo in 45. The Stemple came up at a reasonable price so I grabbed it. It's fun to shoot and works great, but I sometimes wonder if I should have gone Mac. The Uzi is nicer than the Macs, but at the time they were a thousand dollars more, and the Stemple with the can was about as much as I had planned on spending on the gun alone. BTW, the Stemple cans are low tech and big but it's pretty damn quiet for a 45 machine gun.

Look into a 22 kit. There are a couple of options for the M11 and I think one for the
    M10. I'm in the process of building a 22lr conversion for my Stemple because no one sells one and I have some machinery so, if I can't buy it I'll just have to do it myself. The price of ammo these days makes shooting full auto a rare treat. I shoot my subgun a couple of times a year. Once I can shoot 22 I'd like to make that a much more frequent event. The guys I shoot with (who don't have any full autos) will dig that no doubt.

Feedback Score

The M10 receiver sheet metal is heavier gauge. I think they stay together a bit better than M11's. The 9mm version is much better than the 45 ACP version but the 45 ACP can be converted to 9mm and 45 ACP might be a bit better if a suppressor is used. a full magazine of 45 ACP heavy !! Carrying a few of them will leave dents in ground where you walk. I like the way the 9mm M10 handles campared to the same in 45 ACP. At one time the M10 9mm magazines were hard to find but these days there are plenty of the Walther MP magazines they use. At least more than what used to be around. This is one of the best 9mm magazines. The M11/9 is suppose to be more refined and lighter weight. They used to cost a lot less. They aren't a bad design , I just prefer the M10 in 9mm.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kernelkrink View Post
    Lage makes a slowfire upper for the M11 that bolts a weight on top of the bolt to slow it down. There is also a design that attaches a CAR15 stock to the gun and a rod attached to the bolt operates the buffer in the stock, slowing ROF down a bit. An extra thick buffer is also available that reduces the travel distance of the bolt, increasing ROF to an insane level! AFAIK there are no similar commercial offerings for the M10 but the designs could be adapted if you're handy in the machine shop.

MAX-11 Lage Mfg

Thanks for the good info that LAGE upper with a 600-750RPM make the MAC-11 look a lot better I think i will go with the one a saw the other day for $3300

Feedback Score

Default also

I agree with going with the MAC-10, you can get an upper from Cobray and some others to convert it to shoot 9MM.

But also, try to find a MAC in your state, that way you do not have to go through a dealer to do a transfer.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

bought a Cobray M11 for $3300 know it's the waiting game for the paper work

Feedback Score

Default mac 11

go with the 11, with a slowfire upper they are hard to beat.

Feedback Score

I own a mII/9. Love it. ammo is cheaper. unless your useing it for war you wont need the nock down power. I have a lage upper on mine. it makes it much longer and steady. slows the rate to 600rpm also. good for sub gun comp.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Feedback Score

I saw an ad for a movie gun that was a PS90 that someone made a mac 10 receiver fit into. It'd be one way to get a F/A P90. There are some people that put 10/22s into airsoft guns as stocks, there are a bunch of people making 10/22 P90s.

I'd assume with a real PS90 you could replace the FCG with a mac 10's one and it'd be like a DIAS in an AR15.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.