Gunco Forums banner

Picture Question??

3K views 14 replies 6 participants last post by  o.d. ak 
#1 ·
Am I supposed to send a picture with this Form 4 application??
I formed a corporation.
Block 16, form 4.. ???

#3 ·
Yes Sir...

Thank you Brother. Just got off the phone with Stan "ProjectGuns."
I formed a trust and do not need a photo or fingerprints etc. So you are 100% correct.
Today is no mail so it is going in the mail tomorrow.
I am reading horror stories on the wait for NFA approval. :smilie_sc
Hope you guys had a good time at Knob Creek. Damn I wanted to go but family problems decided otherwise.
Tell BigAl and Bluejack we will meet someday.
Thank you. 4th Tim..

#5 ·
WHHHatttt.

Wonder what would happen if the check bounces?
Under reasons for purchase I put.
"Preparing for the upcoming Depression. Civil War."
Those guys like too kid around rite, rite?? :smilie_sc

#10 ·
Hell take it out and run some rounds through it...
I cant wait to shoot that little .308.
I just bought 2000 rounds for it.

#12 ·
What the hell is that red thing on the front? Do I have too keep that on there when I shoot it?
Save the instruction book please. I have not fired one of those in 40 years.
I spilled beer on the NFA form. Oh God I did not want too put you guys through more work so I went with it anyway.
They should have magnifying equipment at there HQ. It is a little blurry but they should still be able able to read it.
I sent them a check for $225. You know like a little kicker for a tip.
"Take the $25 and take your old lady to Mickey Ds. Or use the bucks for a case of beer."
This has worked before. So well see if it kicks the wait time up a notch.

#14 ·
$25.00 , thats a lot of money to give to a govt employee!! you should have given them $5.00!!

that reminds me of the time I was coming back from nigeria, next to me was a guy that smelled like 200 poiunds of rotting goat meat, with breath that would knock a vulture off a carcass. he was figeting in his seat and kept geting up and was really annoring for the 8 hour flight to amsterdam. next day I got on the plane to go to NY and this guy was sitting right across the aisle from me again. he was a royal pita the entire flight. after clearing immigration I was getting my bags and this turd shows up next to me at the baggage carrousel. there was a big line at customs and he asked me if there was a faster way through. I told him to put $2.00 in his passport and push his way to the front of the line and give the passport with the $2.00 in it to the customs guy and tell him to let him pass. I said all of them were corrupt, just like in nigeria and to not take any shit from the guy.

So he pushes his way up and gives the custom guy his passport and starts making like he is to busy for all this bs. the customs guy picks up his phone and a couple minutes later 4 agents were dragging this guy off!!! he got his "special" treatment!!

revenge is sweet!!!

#15 ·
$25.00 , thats a lot of money to give to a govt employee!! you should have given them $5.00!!

that reminds me of the time I was coming back from nigeria, next to me was a guy that smelled like 200 poiunds of rotting goat meat, with breath that would knock a vulture off a carcass. he was figeting in his seat and kept geting up and was really annoring for the 8 hour flight to amsterdam. next day I got on the plane to go to NY and this guy was sitting right across the aisle from me again. he was a royal pita the entire flight. after clearing immigration I was getting my bags and this turd shows up next to me at the baggage carrousel. there was a big line at customs and he asked me if there was a faster way through. I told him to put $2.00 in his passport and push his way to the front of the line and give the passport with the $2.00 in it to the customs guy and tell him to let him pass. I said all of them were corrupt, just like in nigeria and to not take any shit from the guy.

So he pushes his way up and gives the custom guy his passport and starts making like he is to busy for all this bs. the customs guy picks up his phone and a couple minutes later 4 agents were dragging this guy off!!! he got his "special" treatment!!

revenge is sweet!!!
ROFL ... dude was probably coming to collect on his 419 :).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.