Gunco Forums banner

NFA CHECK CLEARED.

4K views 14 replies 7 participants last post by  4thIDvet 
#1 ·
O.K. mailed 10/12 check cleared today 10/21. Damn, the Government must need money bad to clear that fast. :)
If they had waited 2 more days it would have bounced.
Now lets see how long the paper work takes.
I'm coming too see you Mr. Pirate. and Jorge. Haaa haaa.
I will take both of you guys out to Mickey Ds for the meal of your choice.

#6 ·
Kernel. The check grabbers. Damn I thought I was getting lucky.
P.T. Well they got my check but no approval yet. :)
If they deny me I bet it takes a year to get my money back.
How come when we owe the Guberment money they say you have X amount of days to buck up or you got big problemas.
Then when they owe us money we sit by the mailbox through the changing of the seasons.
Should I send the ATF a note. "Yo homeboys. You guys work for me remember. Huh. Now get your butts to work. Hear."
Your coming where? To my house. For what. Cant we just do this by mail. :smilie_sc

#7 ·
Called the ATF..

"Your paperwork went in for processing Nov. 5th."
"How long does it usually take?"
"We are not allowed to give out that information sir."
I felt like saying. Not allowed to give out that info huh. What the hell is it top secret or something?
You cashed my check pretty darn quick yah did. Now give me my gun or or. No I didnt say that. But I wanted to. :)

#9 ·
There gonna stop making that caliber ammo by the time I get the damn thing.
Think I am going to call them and tell them I am buying a used Abrams tank.
Could you please send me the proper paper work mam.
"Uh could you hold on just one second sir. What did you say your name was again?" :)

#15 ·
Have to call Hector tomorrow. Guess my papers came back cause they ATF said I sent the copies instead of the original papers.
Guess I will know tomorrow what the hell is going on. :frown:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.