Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: SBR engraving????

Always sore, always tired Bradrock's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    23 (100%)

It was those huge sugar cane plantations that always spooked me.
    Half expected to see Paul Newman running from the hounds trying to escape.
    Those are the places where every week you owe the company store more than you can earn.
    If your car breaks down you may never be seen again!!!

Spent some time in Carol City also.........charming place....ten foot chain link fences topped with concertina wire around every building.
    " Save a tree...........Eat A Beaver!"

Feedback Score
    31 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Bradrock View Post
    It was those huge sugar cane plantations that always spooked me.
    Half expected to see Paul Newman running from the hounds trying to escape.
    Those are the places where every week you owe the company store more than you can earn.
    If your car breaks down you may never be seen again!!!

Spent some time in Carol City also.........charming place....ten foot chain link fences topped with concertina wire around every building.
    Damn, man, you took the deluxe tour!!!

did you ever stop in south bay and hang out in the parking lot of bay liquors under the big banyan tree with all the brothers?

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)

We had a custom wheelchair van put together over at Carol City. took 9 months & MANY trips back & forth from Punta Gorda. ( I see I missed that capitol "T" but screw it)

One week after the 9'11 attack I took my wife down to the cruise ship docks at Miami for a trip with her sister.
    I never saw so many armed soldiers in my life. When I left to find my way back West, I turned a corner a couple blocks from the port & I kid you not...........there must have been 500 bums lined up sleeping on the sidewalk!!!!!!
    I'm from Detroit & never saw that. Maybe that way now though.

I'll be sending my receiver SOON.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by pirate56 View Post
    Damn, man, you took the deluxe tour!!!

did you ever stop in south bay and hang out in the parking lot of bay liquors under the big banyan tree with all the brothers?
    Hell yah. I did. The old lady went ballistic. Made her wait in the truck.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)

I was going too...................until I spotted 4thIDvet break dancing for the natives!!!

Feedback Score
    31 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Bradrock View Post
    I was going too...................until I spotted 4thIDvet break dancing for the natives!!!

I was doing some work in opa locka about 20 years ago and drove by this little rib joint several times, they had a smoker out front and it always smelled good. so one day I decided to stop in for lunch, I went in and sat down and this young black girl looked at me anr ran into the kitchen and said " momma, there's a white man out there, what do I do?" the mother came out and waited on me and I had a great lunch. I went back to the job site and told one of the brothers there where I ate he was surprised I was still alive!!

there are several areas of miami that are pretty rough, all along 95 you have the worst, opa locka, liberty city, overtown and browmsvill. as for the bums, they all come here in the winter where it is warm!!

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Cool

Liberty City. Oh yeah. They had to put signs up on the highways with a picture of the sun on them..
    The tourist landing in Miami were getting off the highways to ask directions. They were never seen alive again.
    Simple. Put sun pictures up and follow them too the beach. Saved a lot of lives.
    "Hi my name is Yanuk. I am from Germany. Could you tell me how to get too.."
    "Shut up bitch, welcome to America, now get out of your car and leave your wallet."
    I like the tree up in Delray a lot better than Opa Locka. Dixie Highway. Brothers are a lot friendlier there.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    31 (100%)

4th, the tree in delray is gone, developers bought the hood and buldozed it, it is now expensive condos in forclosure!!!

when I lived in miami I had a bumper sticker that said, "don't shoot, I live here"

Feedback Score

Lightbulb option

[quote=Bradrock;563589]On my form 1 , I am : "Brad L. Rockwell revocable living trust"
    Can that be abbreviated on the receiver engraving??

Who is the favorite engraver to send this too??
    I wonder if Pirate does this now??

I have a computer operated laser engraver if you are looking for something a little more elaberate. Send me a PM.
    "As we know, there are known knowns. There are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns. That is to say, we know they're some things we do not know. But there're also unknown unknowns; the ones we don't know we don't know." -- Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld on Feb. 12, 2002

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)

Holy smokes! Projectguns is FAST!. It seems like I just sent my receiver &
    Jorge called today to tell me it's done & on the way. I wish the justice dept. was as speedy.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.