Thread: M92 internals- free

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

Default M92 internals- free

These are some oddball parts from my Yugo m92 kit. Before I trash them maybe someone here who is Legally allowed to use this stuff might want them . I see they are different than all the other ones I have trashed so it seems a shame to trash them, but if nobody here is interested They are going to the torch tommarrow. FREE, no strings attached just send me whatever address you would like them sent too. Just thought I could help out, but please let me know if this is stupid.

Disclaimer- Of course all NFA rules apply, for study or legal conversion yada yada yada you guys know the drill. No sending to CA or wherever prohibited.

Gainesville, Ga Prototype Services's Avatar
    Feedback Score

I'll take them email me at davedellingerATyahooDOTcom

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)

Dude you just threw out a front latch for a bulgarian side folder. Great find and for free!

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

the guy who sold me that M 92 is going to be pissed when he trys to put together the Bulgy Krink he had on the same table! He handed me the wrong parts bag... I tought they were secret squirrel M 92 parts this whole time Lol

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)

Hopefully he was not really a friend.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

No not a friend , a cash deal with nameless guy at a gunshow many moons ago. No way to track him down.

Gunco Veteran AK Builder FloridaAKM's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    12 (100%)

Gotta be parts from the Bulgy, as none of the M92's I have ever built have those parts included with the kit! I cut apart my last M92 Kit today & the rust, leftovers from drilling the holes thru the front trunion, was unbelievable as to how bad it was. No damage to the trunion, but still amazing as to see that much corroding going on in a brand new gun. The original receiver had lots of damage to it, not including the sawcut right behind the trunion in the magwell..
    Last edited by FloridaAKM; 04-25-2010 at 05:03 PM.

"If God had not intended for us to eat animals, how come He made them out of meat?" - Sarah Palin
    New Member of the Busted Box Club

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.