If you purchase a manufactured stock firearm and convert it to an SBR 9with the proper paperwork of course)do you have to have it engraved with SBR and the name of your trust?

I have looked through all of the ATF firearm regulations and can not find anything that refers to this with the exceotion of 478.92 which refers to licensed manufacturers. Threr is nothing that refers to indivuals.