Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: full auto blank firing gun

Feedback Score

Default full auto blank firing gun

if one was to take an ak receiver bent from a flat, weld the trunnion to it and weld the barrel to it then weld the blank firing adapter to the end of the trunion would this convert it to a ''non gun'' enabling you to drill the forbidin third hole and make it fully automatic with no taxes or paperwork?

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)

No. Actually, hell no!

What would welding the flat-bent receiver, trunnion and barrel together do to make it a non-gun?

And, even if welding the BFA to the barrel would keep it from firing rounds (it wouldn't), a hacksaw and five minutes to remove the BFA and barrel end puts it back into FA bullet hose condition.
    I have a daughter. I tell her, "911 is what you dial after you're raped. 1911 is what you should have before they try."

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

One of the definitions of an MG is the receiver of an MG. So an AKM pattern receiver with the third hole present is an MG even with no other parts present.

Feedback Score

Some [most?] of those blank firing guns actually have the bolt in the front, so that if you put a real barrel on it and stuffed real ammo in one, the bullets would come out the stock end. The bolt cycles to the front rather than cycling to the rear.

Feedback Score
    62 (100%)

just buy one all made. I got the one form sportsmans guide , I bet is was less money that a home build and works great,,
    I brought it to a friends house and fired a bunch, you should have seen the neibors faces when I switched from semi to burst, them full auto!!! HAHAHAHAH Screw um.. HAHAHAH
    hay here it is !! check it out , it is a lot of fun
    ASI UZI Blank Firing UZI - Automatic Blank Firing Guns - Blank-Guns-Depot.com
    I am off the page for extended times due to job requirements, not gone forever

Feedback Score

I figured it would be a no go :/

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)

I actually sent some designs off to the BATFE and some were a go and others a no go. no apparent rhyme or reason to which was ok and which wasnt

Feedback Score

So how does one get the ATF to verify it as a ''non gun''?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

You start by drawing up diagrams of how it works and send it in to their tech branch and ask for a ruling of gun or not. They will look at it and decide. If the answer is non gun, building a prototype (preferable semi auto only at this point) and submitting it would be the way to go to CYA.

Feedback Score

dang, sounds like more trouble than its worth... a man cant even build a fully automatic noise making device

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.