Gunco Forums banner

one for 4th 8.5" 308!

4K views 22 replies 10 participants last post by  [486] 
#1 ·
this is one for 4th--an 8.5 inch 308 semi auto pistol!

this should make 10.5 ar-15s in 5.56 and 7.62x39 run for cover!

better have your ear plugs in and the muffs on!:bangin::hippy:

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
I like it. 308. Guy at the range was shooting a 308, think it was an AR.
Damn thing sounded like a howitzer. WTF over.
Wish I had one of those too pay him back. Gave me a damn headache.
Sending two more down too my ex friend Pirate for engraving. He yelled at me.
Actually called me a drunk. Yup. A drunk.
"You were supposed too send them down last week you drunk." :w00t1::frown::lol:
I am waiting for the extra spring kit too arrive. Those damn springs are all over the yard, shed, canal, God know where. Pain in the ass building these things.
The ATF agent does my stamps sounds hot. I may go too Virginia and meet her.
Would be kinda cool having an ATF agent for a girlfriend.
"Here honey. Take this paperwork too work with you. Fill it out and put a stamp on it. I will have dinner ready for you when you get home. Love yah honey."

#11 ·
Must have been what it was. Not kidding. I thought the guy punched me in the side of the head.
Our range is really small out here in the forest. No .50s allowed anymore.
Nothing against .50s now. But people near the things were leaving with concussions.
We all asked the guy too let us know when he was going too shoot so we could back up.

#10 ·
Damn. Good pict. 486.. I am glad you spotted that eyegun. Good eye eyegun. No pun intended. :)
Well I will be damned. I almost pressed the buy button.
- velocity. 0.
- Range. 20 feet.
- Flame. Awesome.

#18 ·
What the hell is that Kernel. Now I want one.
Fleming/Vollmer HK51B, B as in Belt Fed. Fleming originated the cut down G3/HK91 "HK51" and Vollmer made a few up with the HK21 GPMG beltfeed mechanism. Rare and expensive these days for an original, although a few people have made modern semi repros. One of those with a registered sear pack lower and you're set. The registered sear pack lower can be used on any HK type rifle of this type. HK91, 93, 94, etc. so ya can own in effect many MGs with just one stamp. Don't tell your wife where ya got the info, she'll kill me.

HK51B Belt Dump

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.