Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: NRA repeal petition

Feedback Score

Default NRA repeal petition

Not expecting any miracles but might as well sign it.

NFA Ban Repeal - Signatures

Meant to title this Nfa not NRA sorry.

Feedback Score

I signed, but I think it's a lost cause. The Fed doesn't like anything that makes sense.
    WHY WAIT?

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Plus the fact that there are numerous spelling and grammer issues with the petition.

I like the idea, but it needs to be presented in more "professional" way.

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)

Online petitions are too open to fraud, and as such aren't generally viewed with anywhere near as much legitimacy as paper petitions.

What with throw-away email addresses, the ability to spoof IP addresses and the like, it's all too easy to void the "one man, one vote" concept that makes petitions useful at the grass roots level.
    I have a daughter. I tell her, "911 is what you dial after you're raped. 1911 is what you should have before they try."

Feedback Score

I agree with you all 100% I jus signed it cuz I might as well. I dont see Nfa ever being repealed. I would like to see a legitimate paper
    Petition for the repeal of the 86 machine-gun ban. I would gladly pay the 200 bucks to make my own mg.

Feedback Score

I think the funny thing is the way the pre-86 and NFA cap law got passed- by a last minute, VOICE vote, attached to a different bill. Dirty politicians... I have been in the military for 8 years, carried a M249 para, shot M240Gs, Bs, M2 50s, MK-19s, and carried a select fire M4, yet when I come back, I am not trusted for an inch by the govt... yeah thanks for that, you're welcome for my service assholes....

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

I think spell check would be of use on a DOC of this nature.

2. It created a hugh market for the illegal machineguns that criminals prefer to use.

Jim
    Remember when we was playing matchbox cars in science class? Who's retarded now?

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Might want to edit the thread title, too.

Feedback Score

I agree with the petition, but I don't think the online petition will have much of an impact especially when there are signatures like "John Doe" on there. (Sorry if your name really is John Doe and signed this). I do agree strongly though. I too am a member of the military with 2 tours in Iraq and 1 in Afghanistan and to be told I am not to be trusted with a fully automatic weapon or a suppressor when I am part of an organizatin that simply requires me to check these items out, is pretty insulting. I am originally from California and have seen these types of "Knee Jerk" laws with California Law Makers thinking if these laws aren't passed then Armaggedon will be at hand and blood shed will spill out throughout our local streets and communities. Absolutely rediculous, two assholes ILLEGALLY attain rifles, ILLEGALLY modify them to go full auto, ILLEGALLY get body armor, ILLEGALLY rob a bank and ILLEGALLY fire at police leading to an all out firefight in North Hollywood and now its illegal to own a gun that is worth a damn in California. Yeah I feel like I'm being slapped in the face by being told I can be trusted in a combat zone, but not in my own home. I have filed for a tax stamp on one of my firearms and the process is out of control and my personal belief is this process is meant to discourage people from getting NFA class III weapons rather than to register them "Legally". Good idea with the petition, but online isn't the way to do it.
    "What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?" -Thomas Jefferson-

"Our rights come from our humanity and may not be legislated away -- not by a vote of Congress, not by the consensus of our neighbors, not even by agreement of all Americans but one." Judge Andrew P. Napolitano

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)

I don't know if the petition will do any good...I'm sure it won't do harm, but I just got home from my class 3/sot dealer starting my form 4 for a silencer and he seems to think in the next few months the Chief LEO sign-off will be done away with on all NFA transfers.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.