Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: MP-5A3

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Nikki Lane View Post
    Thank you!

Hey, what does "valued contributor" mean that is under your avatar?
    I guess I answer questions on gun building.
    I also put together a thread on how to install a virgin AK barrel.
    There are others here with the same designation.
    We are close knit here in a sense we respond to problems encountered
    with engineering. Give a little, gain a lot in return.
    Charter member-Busted Box Club est. 2006

"I will adhere to the Patriot Act, the one signed in 1776"
    - Marc Anderson

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by Rahatlakhoom View Post
    I guess I answer questions on gun building.
    I also put together a thread on how to install a virgin AK barrel.
    There are others here with the same designation.
    We are close knit here in a sense we respond to problems encountered
    with engineering. Give a little, gain a lot in return.

Awesome. I know who to go to then when I am changing out an upper and can't figure it out
    Nikki Lane

Miss Power Custom
    http://misspowercustom.forumotion.com/

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

I am honest when it comes to advice.
    I don't know anything about AR's.
    Ak's and FAL's, I can attest to some knowledge.
    There are a few of us here who like to push the limits in
    building things. Rewelding is an integral part of what
    I like to do in restoring a milled receiver back to life.

Here is a Yugo M64 RPK that I rewelded.

Charter member-Busted Box Club est. 2006

"I will adhere to the Patriot Act, the one signed in 1776"
    - Marc Anderson

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Nikki Lane View Post
    I can make sitting in a "History of Tree Bark Made Furniture" fun. Which phone numbers would you like me to give? Or would you rather have the site address?
    Oops, sorry. I missed this post. Thanks anyway, but I have the contact info. Thanks again!

Did I do that?

Feedback Score

The MP5A3 is the default issue submachine gun in ijji AVA. It has fairly low damage, low ammo capacity, and low ammo per clip. Although this makes it a difficult weapon to use, one could argue that its difficulty forces players to develop and rely on their skills instead of the weapon, which is excellent practice for when the player later uses "easier" weapons. Despite its shortcomings, the MP5A3 is still a hardy, usable SMG and can do the job as well as any other Pointman weapon so long as it is used properly. It has little bloom (although it has low starting accuracy), a blazing rate of fire, and can kill much more quickly then many riflemen rifles. When going full automatic, it does not bloom much, and recoil is easy to control, ensuring quick kills in close quarters. For best results, it is encouraged to take advantage of the weapons mobility to make accuracy less of an issue, and to reload often, as its short clip is somewhat helped by an fairly fast reload.
    It should also be noted that this is a slightly (though negibly so) comparatively cheaper weapon to repair than most other weapons.

The MP5A3 actually is a decent gun when used in Prison Break: Survival, where its high mobility can be used to its fullest. Do note its short clip will force frequent reloads, however.
    Last edited by Trevon13; 12-06-2011 at 02:07 AM.

Feedback Score
    42 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Trevon13 View Post
    The MP5A3 is the default issue submachine gun in ijji AVA. It has fairly low damage, low ammo capacity, and low ammo per clip. Although this makes it a difficult weapon to use, one could argue that its difficulty forces players to develop and rely on their skills instead of the weapon, which is excellent practice for when the player later uses "easier" weapons. Despite its shortcomings, the MP5A3 is still a hardy, usable SMG and can do the job as well as any other Pointman weapon so long as it is used properly. It has little bloom (although it has low starting accuracy), a blazing rate of fire, and can kill much more quickly then many riflemen rifles. When going full automatic, it does not bloom much, and recoil is easy to control, ensuring quick kills in close quarters. For best results, it is encouraged to take advantage of the weapons mobility to make accuracy less of an issue, and to reload often, as its short clip is somewhat helped by an fairly fast reload.
    It should also be noted that this is a slightly (though negibly so) comparatively cheaper weapon to repair than most other weapons.

The MP5A3 actually is a decent gun when used in Prison Break: Survival, where its high mobility can be used to its fullest. Do note its short clip will force frequent reloads, however.
    Not to sound rude, but this looks like a copy and paste (or worded similarly) from MP5A3 - Alliance of Valiant Arms Wiki
    No need to pad posts with information from a video game website.
    "To show you how radical I am, I want carjackers dead. I want rapists dead. I want burglars dead. I want child molesters dead. I want the bad guys dead. No court case. No parole. No early release. I want 'em dead. Get a gun and when they attack you, shoot 'em."
    Ted Nugent - speaking at the NRA convention April 17, 2005

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.