Gunco Forums banner

My First SBR

4K views 25 replies 15 participants last post by  Abukai08 
#1 ·
I just got my stamp back and engraving done. :redgrin:

Attachments

See less See more
#8 ·
Is this the system where the bolt toggles downward, so NO felt recoil??
Yes it is, it's like no or very little recoil.
That is sweet as an SBR, a guy at the range got one but it's a carbine, still fun as hell to shoot but funky looking with the long barrel.

#12 ·
Coils thank you. Nice weapon with minimal recoil.
Wonder if that stock folds?
I would love too try one out.
Lot of potential there, on full auto, for Military use.
Not very familiar with suppressors. But I would imagine it would be relatively quiet with the .45 cal.
Oh God I am thinking thinking.
Their is no doubt in my mind. I come home with that and the girl friend sees the sales slip.
She would smash the back of my head in with a Louisville slugger, while I am sitting here on the computer.

#13 ·
The base pistol was $1,200.00 plus the $200.00 stamp and another $100.00 for the stock conversion. So total I have $1,500.00 into the SBR conversion plus the cost of additional 30rd mags and the Trijicon. For some reason it will cost you almost double if you buy an SBR version. The stock does fold but you can get a fixed stock.

#14 ·
Your welcome 4th

Thanks for the info Bulrich, I was thinking they were right around 1500 in the retail market.

I just noticed they offer it in other calibers too, .40 & 9mm. They were first made only in 45 weren't they?

#16 ·
No .45 sounds awesome. bulrich, I see the different prices.
But I am kinda loosing you, did you build around a pistol too keep the price down?

#20 ·
Super nice..

1,500 rpm on full auto. .45 with minimal recoil...
If the reliability is there. I see the Military picking up on that one.
Effective range, I think they said, is 50 yards.
But I would for sure not want too be on the receiving end of that.
bulrich. How difficult was the build on the weapon?
Special tooling or things just snap in there?
Welcome too the forum and thank you for showing the weapon.

#21 ·
Thanks 4th! It is not that hard, pretty easy infact as soon as you figure out how it is assembled. The only down side is KRISS will not honor their warranty if you modify it yourself. All you need is a drill press and a malet.

#26 ·
Well I'm not saying I'm jealous, but... Ok I'm a liar... I want one so bad. I have been looking into one for some time, but like everything else in the gun world it just falls onto a list of things I want lol. Good one though. I want to shoot one though. It's such a new concept I guess I have to just feel it for myself.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.