Thread: uzi suppressor

Another Day In Paradise DiabloII's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Default uzi suppressor

1.....is there any other suppressor that fits an Uzi other than gemtech,
    i'm looking for 1 that is full auto rated, the gemtech doesn't say and no luck getting in contact with them, just seeing if there are other options out there.
    buying up all the guns and ammo i can just to PISS OFF the douche bag liberals

Feedback Score

This may be a stupid response but I'll make anyway. If you can't find one that fits couldn't you get a different barrel with different threads. I know there are companies that make full auto 9mm rated suppressors. I would think the threads might be the difficult part.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Well, Will lists a couple on his website.

9mm UZI Suppressor

Then of course there is the famous AWC MK9 suppressor, one of the first out there.

MK9 : Gun Suppressor : AWC Systems Technology

I'm pretty sure most of the other makers have one as well, the UZI is a very popular subgun. At least a few companies also make an HK three lug adapter that fits on the stock bbl, the muzzle nut is modified with three "windows" cut into it to slide over the lugs. If you already have a 3 lug mount suppressor or want to standardize, that might be an option. I know some of the UZI specific suppressors use the few inches of external bbl for porting to add to the effectiveness of the suppressor, something you lose with the 3 lug mount. I would also think the ones with the bbl nut built in would be a stronger mount.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kernelkrink View Post
    Well, Will lists a couple on his website.

9mm UZI Suppressor

Then of course there is the famous AWC MK9 suppressor, one of the first out there.

MK9 : Gun Suppressor : AWC Systems Technology

I would also think the ones with the bbl nut built in would be a stronger mount.
    that's why i looked at gemtech as the 1 they show the mossad- II replaces the barrel nut and screws on in place of it.

but after several try's i finally got thru and talked with a salesman and they're suppressor is FA rated so my FFL & SOT are in the mail.

thanks for the responses

Citizen, Patriot, Ranger bellson's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

You are on the right track. I have been a big fan of this design since I first saw one in 1982....And they work really well.

Quote Originally Posted by DiabloII View Post
    that's why i looked at gemtech as the 1 they show the mossad- II replaces the barrel nut and screws on in place of it.

but after several try's i finally got thru and talked with a salesman and they're suppressor is FA rated so my FFL & SOT are in the mail.

thanks for the responses
    Imagine whirled peas

Peace, Love, And Superior Firepower

Bellson

Feedback Score

Any update? Pics?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

nothing yet still waiting

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

I'm replying too late, but at the SHOT show in Jan. I met the owner of Huntertownarms.com , they are in Plainfield IN. They make some very robust and price competitive supressors. And the machining quality is out of this world. Thumbs up..
    "To invent, you need a good imagination and a pile of junk."
    - Thomas Alva Edison
    |> Military training/history DVDs: www.loose-cannon.com/military
    Latest eBook: Build Your Own AK: Vol. II

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Rocster View Post
    I'm replying too late, but at the SHOT show in Jan. I met the owner of Huntertownarms.com , they are in Plainfield IN. They make some very robust and price competitive supressors. And the machining quality is out of this world. Thumbs up..
    i looked at em, no uzi supressor.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

well just got an invoice in today from gemtech with the serial# for my suppressor, now i'm waiting on the form 3 to be approved.

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.