Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Whispers of ATF snitches and U.S. vs. Clark. at the SHOT show

Feedback Score

Yeah I wouldn't buy a gun at a gun show. Accessories, ammo, and jerky are the reasons I go. Plus there are booths to donate to Wounded Warriors and the local PD's so that's another attraction I enjoy. But it seems the ATF is growing ever more controlling regarding their interaction with gun dealers, manufacturers, buyers, and owners. I have had my fair share of issues with them regarding simple Class III items. It wasn't until recently it requires far less cigerettes to deal with them on the phone. I heard there was a recent restructure in the Class III department. Took me 7 months to get my last stamp back... which is good but I was waiting on this one before I submitted another one causing the krink I wanted to disappear without making a stop at my safe :-(
    "What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?" -Thomas Jefferson-

"Our rights come from our humanity and may not be legislated away -- not by a vote of Congress, not by the consensus of our neighbors, not even by agreement of all Americans but one." Judge Andrew P. Napolitano

Feedback Score

With all the Gov money and even private from the likes of billionaire Mike Bloomberg and their anti gun agenda...

Nothing is off the table for the lengths of gun control hysteria that currently exists. The loophole has become a myth.
    God so loved the world He gave his only Son...
    ...Believe in Him and have everlasting life.
    John 3:16

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.