Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Pending timeframe

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

NICE what ya building? I was going to get paperwork to rebuild a 22 mag rifle that the barrel was damaged on in a theft, but for $200 for the stamp it wasnt cost effective to do so. I can get what I had in mind to do with it, off the shelf for the $200 I would have spent on the stamp. I was going to shorten it to 12" and build a costom stock to turn it into a silloette pistol, with some redfield reciever peep sights, but like I said, not cost efective. So I won't bother, I just junked it instead.

Now get busy,,,,, we need some more gun build posts here.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Airwolf View Post
    Just got my stamp today!! Pending on 10/27 and approved 4/17.
    Good for you Airwolf....
    I forgot too put the word "the" in front of my trust name. Sent back.
    Sent back a copy of the form, sent back again.
    Then filled it out again. Did not initial where I crossed out. Back again.
    Woman was nice helping me, sounded kind of hot.
    I almost flew up there too take her out too dinner, if she would fill the damn thing out for me.
    She said she was married, but she thought about it.
    She helped me fill it out, out of pity I guess.
    Had it back in a week.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score

I have a Krink build with the RGuns kit, Nodak receiver, and Bluejack V3 barrel. I sent it down to InRange back in October. Troy had it done in a month and has been sitting on it for me since. Looking back, I probably should have waited to send it to him out of courtesy, but he said it wasn't a problem to do it this way. Saved a little time I guess. He is shipping it Monday, so I should have it by the end of the week!

It wasn't the wait that was getting to me, it was the unknown. I was worried I filled something out wrong. Got real nervous a few weeks ago when I read you have to put their ORI address on the fingerprint cards. I kept my local PD info on there. They accepted it that way without kicking it back. Might have just got lucky.

If I can figure out how to come up with the funds, I would like to get a supressor for it. I have my eye on one from Huntertown Arms. We will see.

Feedback Score

4th,

I had nothing but professional interactions with the nice people on the phone. Sounds like you got even better service!

What did you end up building?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.