Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Questions about SBR app.

Feedback Score

That's funny 4th. They cash your check the day before it gets there!
    I guess the good thing is that if they cash your check it means your approved! Right?

Always sore, always tired Bradrock's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    23 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Gadwall13 View Post
    That's funny 4th. They cash your check the day before it gets there!
    I guess the good thing is that if they cash your check it means your approved! Right?
    Not even close! They cash the check before even looking at the forms. And if your denied for any reason, you'll be waiting six months or more for a refund.
    So when you correct your mistake on the forms & re-submit, you have to pony up ANOTHER $200.00
    " Save a tree...........Eat A Beaver!"

Feedback Score

If you have the extra coin you can always go with the Firearms Trust. I went that route becasue the local County Sherif won't sign off on any class III ownership and I definitely didn't want to register an LLC to do it. I figure Gun Trust is the best way becasue you can trust it to family members in case anything happens to you. I did mine for $150, but I have heard horror stoaries about them being twice or three times as much. The good part about Firearms Trust is no law enforcement signature, pictures, or fingerprints. Just wham bam thank you Mr. Lawer man.

Just IMO I think it's the best way to go and I did a lot of research before I went through with it and yeah it costs extra money, but you only do it once and you can always add firearms to it in the future.
    "What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?" -Thomas Jefferson-

"Our rights come from our humanity and may not be legislated away -- not by a vote of Congress, not by the consensus of our neighbors, not even by agreement of all Americans but one." Judge Andrew P. Napolitano

Always sore, always tired Bradrock's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    23 (100%)

I did my trust with a ten dollar Quicken Willmaker disc. Just click your way through & get it notarized. Got approved with no problem or questions.
    " Save a tree...........Eat A Beaver!"

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

Can you guys give some more details about a trust?
    So you can have multiple firearms on the same trust?
    Just some basic info, I'm sure there's more info on here somewhere, just need to get the time to search for it.
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score

You can have multiple firearms on the same trust. Mine was set up so I could go in and just pen in more firearms. It's a quite simple process. You can do your own like Bradrock said, or look up an attorney in your area who can write one up for you. (Good thing about South Florida is the huge number of unemployed lawyers hanging around). Get it notarized with two witness signatures and it's golden. It's not a difficult process and a fast track to class III stuff without having to ask anybody's permission save the BATFE when you apply for the tax stamp.
    "What country can preserve its liberties if its rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?" -Thomas Jefferson-

"Our rights come from our humanity and may not be legislated away -- not by a vote of Congress, not by the consensus of our neighbors, not even by agreement of all Americans but one." Judge Andrew P. Napolitano

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

Thanks
    I'll look into it more and know I'll be asking a lot of questions
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

Gadwall
    As mentioned I put in an order for the forms on the 18th through that ATF site, I got the paperwork on the 28th

Feedback Score

Glad to hear you got them Coils. I also got mine on the 28th. But I had to call and place the order. My order did not go through when I ordered online. Maybe my browser settings, not sure.

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

Maybe my browser settings, not sure.
    Maybe their site at the time you were on?

Glad you got yours too.
    I'm going to spend some time this weekend looking over this "trust" stuff more, I'm leaning toward this route since I got a few I'd like to do

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.